Pioneer SP-BS22 vs Wharfedale Diamond 220 vs Polk Audio TSx 220B vs Pioneer SP-FS52

rammy

Dear Folks,

As i have current setup Boston a 25 and Boston XS 5.1 for 7.1 setup.

Now am planing to change existing setup for more quality. First i go with fronts and center. Which speakers can give better quality than my existing setup among on all these for movies and music... mainly for movies...

Wharfedale 220
poineer sp-bs22
Polk Audio TSx 220B
poineer sp-52fs these are floor standing speakers.

If i take any one of them and which center speaker can be suits for combination for punchy voice or can i go for any other brand for center?

Please help me out
Thanks in advance,
rammy:sad:

Re: Pioneer SP-BS22 vs Wharfedale Diamond 220 vs Polk Audio TSx 220B vs Pioneer SP-FS

Try out the Elac Debut series too.

Re: Pioneer SP-BS22 vs Wharfedale Diamond 220 vs Polk Audio TSx 220B vs Pioneer SP-FS

Can consider the Dali Zensor/Monitor Audio Bronze series/Kef speakers.
I liked them during my auditions.

Hi rammy

Since you are already using Bostons, you are already used to a clear warm spatial performance.....you need to audition the Pioneers / Wharfedale / Polks with the same kind of music to make a choice....trust your ears and decide....

All the best

Get the Pioneers bang for the buck.

How about these? Any body using it?
Taga - TAV 606 V3 - 5.0 Speaker System.

Polk Audio TSx 220B - Street price 17K, just no competition . Amazing soundstage..

Hi

For Sale by Owner section has AJs for Sale....Floor Standers + Bookshelf.

I missed them

Oh

Bad timing....

I would suggest you keep checking twice or thrice a day...someone would get bitten soon by the upgrade bug and will post some ad soon.....

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back