Pioneer Turntable - Attempt to fix/restore from a scrap box

Offtopic....

I'm amazed at your Grundig packing project from the for-sale thread. It's obvious that you work with great dedication, precision and enthusiasm.

+1 to Nick! I tried to post it then & there, but sadly no posts are allowed on sale threads by other users, but it was a very dedicated job & well executed. In fact, better than the original packaging:D

Regards,
Saket

Offtopic....

I'm amazed at your Grundig packing project from the for-sale thread. It's obvious that you work with great dedication, precision and enthusiasm.

This is just part-1 of the packaging. The interiors of the thermocol container have also been done. Then there's the photos of the outer cardboard packaging to come. My brother's borrowed the camera for an evening. Shall post the pictures tomorrow.

Yes, we are doing these projects only for the love for hi-fi equipment and the enthusiasm for the hobby.

+1 to Nick! I tried to post it then & there, but sadly no posts are allowed on sale threads by other users, but it was a very dedicated job & well executed. In fact, better than the original packaging:D

Regards,
Saket

Thanks Saket, more photos to come :)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back