Pioneer VSX 918v at Chikpet Sunday Market

Just happen to visit Chikpet Sunday Market yesterday.
Among the heavy crowd and cheap cloths, found a Poineer VSX 918v for sale in a used electronic item sale shop.
When enquired, the guy quoted price of 15K for that.
I must say I was not expecting such items for sale there.

:) Its in HOT Deals Section.. LOL

Chikpet is Moore Market of Bangalore and SP Road is Richie Street of Bangalore.If you are lucky can get some treasure.

at least the story I've heard about these electronics that show up like this in chennai is that they're imported as scrap from south east asia, repaired using jugaad by local technicians to get them running just enough for people to buy them

at least the story I've heard about these electronics that show up like this in chennai is that they're imported as scrap from south east asia, repaired using jugaad by local technicians to get them running just enough for people to buy them

Agree 99%,But 1 Percent its your Luck. Once I had some time to board train in Central , Hence walked down More Market;With some Chats I got to know from the Sellers that some Dealers would pick the Electronics from the People(Mostly NRI in and around Egmore) who vacating the Home and travel Overseas permanently.

But those are not Displayed on the Streets, If you are interested and inquire they would take you to their House :) I got a Chance to Listen a Onkyo Stereo Amp, You dont believe me the prize they quoted, Its 15,000 INR for 40W Amplifier and they Justify the cost as "Made in Japan":eek:hyeah:

Chennai use to be fun and entertaining on this part.

Better avoid these markets, if you dont have a risk taking behavior. There is 10% chance that you will hit gold, but 90% of time you will end up in losing side

There is Suresh Prabhu/ Mani advertising in OLX for used amps/ speakers. They post their address as Ashok Nagar/ Salem?? Not sure how genuine are they, but could be worth checking out.

Stay away , most of them will work there. If you buy and come to home you ill be surprised

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back