Pixel Buds Pro

Nikhil

Staff member
Just picked up a pair of Pixel Buds Pro over the weekend. Initial impressions are very good and I have to say that these have been a lot of fun in the short time I have had them so far. Initial setup was a breeze with my Pixel phone which was to be expected but not always a given. Sound quality has been very good with substantial low end for my taste in music which includes Jazz, Pop, Rock and Bollywood.

I have been looking for a earbuds to replace my Sony WH 1000XM3 over ear headphones. I had passed on the XM4 and was considering the XM5 until I decided to go for in earbuds. My primary use is mostly for conference calls where I need something with good mics. While travelling I have become accustomed to using my XM3s to tune out the noise in airports and on flights. My initial thoughts were to go for the Sony WF 1000XM4 buds but I came across the Pixel Buds Pros. Flipkart had a great deal on offer and that was the end of it.

This is a very interesting area and I will be sharing my thoughts on my portable audio one day. Until then if you are in the market for ear buds that do most things well I can highly recommend the Pixel Buds Pro. Will update on the ANC features once I spend more time with these.

Link: Pixel Buds Pro

61J1AHZdcaL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

gsmarena_011.jpg

Just picked up a pair of Pixel Buds Pro over the weekend. Initial impressions are very good and I have to say that these have been a lot of fun in the short time I have had them so far. Initial setup was a breeze with my Pixel phone which was to be expected but not always a given. Sound quality has been very good with substantial low end for my taste in music which includes Jazz, Pop, Rock and Bollywood.

I have been looking for a earbuds to replace my Sony WH 1000XM3 over ear headphones. I had passed on the XM4 and was considering the XM5 until I decided to go for in earbuds. My primary use is mostly for conference calls where I need something with good mics. While travelling I have become accustomed to using my XM3s to tune out the noise in airports and on flights. My initial thoughts were to go for the Sony WF 1000XM4 buds but I came across the Pixel Buds Pros. Flipkart had a great deal on offer and that was the end of it.

This is a very interesting area and I will be sharing my thoughts on my portable audio one day. Until then if you are in the market for ear buds that do most things well I can highly recommend the Pixel Buds Pro. Will update on the ANC features once I spend more time with these.

gsmarena_011.jpg
I own a pair. Satisfied with the sound quality, but the volume you get form them maybe not enough for everyone, or at least for me. Great for calls, ANC though. Very impressed on this front.

gsmarena_011.jpg
It looks great too.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back