Places to buy used Hi-Fi

Been following with a chennai dealer since last few weeks for a deal on a rotel amp and pre. He was very happy to send it over at my risk, wont take any evaluation risk, so I said alright, if I have a frd in chennai, atleast then its ok to have a look at it, he said yes no issues. So I spoke to Venkat and told the dealer abt this. After that day, suddenly the guy has developed chicken feet. Now for the last 3 weeks he has been giving various reasons for not being able to show it to Venkat. Its so one sided to deal with them. They want you to take all the risk.

Been following with a chennai dealer since last few weeks for a deal on a rotel amp and pre. He was very happy to send it over at my risk, wont take any evaluation risk, so I said alright, if I have a frd in chennai, atleast then its ok to have a look at it, he said yes no issues. So I spoke to Venkat and told the dealer abt this. After that day, suddenly the guy has developed chicken feet. Now for the last 3 weeks he has been giving various reasons for not being able to show it to Venkat. Its so one sided to deal with them. They want you to take all the risk.

Madjack was In touch with me on this issue and I found it really funny! Now this dealer is advertising ,sometimes in this forum too.This proves what I beleive - DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU SEE AND HERE!

To be honest I cannot trust someone over the phone.In fact I have habit of collecting and selling in every six month and always refuse sending the equipment outside mumbai.I feel audition is necessary and buyer too satisfied with condition of product,whatever it is.

I was too pastered by a dealer in vijaywada. He used to namedrop big brands and used to suggest very high end equipment for my Low eand needs- in fact when I did not ask for the equipment!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:( He acquire my number from a selling site . Now I feel one unsolicited contact is ok -even good as I come to know a dealer but multiple contacts with "unwanted" equipment is absolutly no no!!!:)
( @ admin - I hope you will not consider this is my ad - or please feel free to delete this post !)

I can personally vouch for hifipal4all (Ramesh) on these forums. He always has interesting equipment, decent prices and he's a great guy to interact with as well.

yes I would second/ third Ramesh too. Have promised a writeup about an experience of dealing with him. But couldn't find time to listen to the CDP he has sold to me since I purchased it. Lot of work has come up in office ;)

I can personally vouch for hifipal4all (Ramesh) on these forums. He always has interesting equipment, decent prices and he's a great guy to interact with as well.

Congratulations. I had begun my journey fairly recently with the Audioengine 2s. Loved them to bits. Even my wife loved them and was strongly advocating not selling them, but since my setup was on a super stretch budget, the money that i am getting for them will be very useful to offset the cost!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back