Places to buy Vinyl in Mumbai or Online - Karz & Disco Dancer

osirees

I am looking for Karz & Disco Dancer vinyls. Its not available in musiccircle/revolver in Mumbai and few online sites I looked.
Its available in discogs but its selling 3.5K, not sure if that reasonable. If yes then I'll get it.
Is there any place in Mumbai or Online that I can search?

Try Ramesh (9900707269).
TRC is absolutely the wrong place to buy used records as they are priced absurdly.

Not sure about Karz but DD is a fairly common LP and you should get it in EX condition within 2K. Not worth buying if it’s below EX.

Try Ramesh (9900707269).
TRC is absolutely the wrong place to buy used records as they are priced absurdly.

Not sure about Karz but DD is a fairly common LP and you should get it in EX condition within 2K. Not worth buying if it’s below EX.
Thank you @Bloom@83 I'll try Ramesh

Try Ramesh (9900707269).

Is Ramesh from Bangalore ?

Is this a legitimate store, any experience purchasing from here ?

Is this a legitimate store, any experience purchasing from here ?
I can’t say if it’s a reliable source , but before buying preowned LPs please ask owner to send pics of record surface both sides , otherwise high chances of getting duped. Unless you have recommendations from trusted sources about their assessments.

I can’t say if it’s a reliable source , but before buying preowned LPs please ask owner to send pics of record surface both sides , otherwise high chances of getting duped. Unless you have recommendations from trusted sources about their assessments.
Yup that's why wanted to check if the OP has purchased from them, prices for LP with bad covers seem tempting (they rate LP as excellent).

Going by the cover condition I would be much surprised if record was even in VG condition, forget EX. ;)

Thank you @nagbbv

I found few on discogs from India. Some are overpriced but few seem reasonable. Will check those out.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back