Planning to buy 32inch full hd LED tv. Help!!

asim86

Hi, I am planning to buy 32inch full hd(not hd ready) Led tv. I have narrowed down to these:
Sony kdlex650
Samsung ua32d5900

Plz suggest if i m missing ny other models. My budget max is INR 46k. Since I am frm Kolkata, guys frm my here can help me coz they know the availability of the models.
I am in hurry, within two weeks i am buying it. so pour me with your valuable info. My priority would be to play almost all movie formats especially hd/brrips dowloaded frm torrents.

:clapping:

Hi, I am planning to buy 32inch full hd(not hd ready) Led tv. I have narrowed down to these:
Sony kdlex650
Samsung ua32d5900

Plz suggest if i m missing ny other models. My budget max is INR 46k. Since I am frm Kolkata, guys frm my here can help me coz they know the availability of the models.
I am in hurry, within two weeks i am buying it. so pour me with your valuable info. My priority would be to play almost all movie formats especially hd/brrips dowloaded frm torrents.

Go for Samsung. It will play all formats. Sony won't.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Sony kdlex650
Samsung ua32d5900

pls explain abt all movie formats..even samsung can't play all formats...if u're talking abt mainly mkv format sony can handle them also..just visit..http://www.hifivision.com/television/26438-how-play-mkv-file-sony-bravia-led-tv-guide.html

Samsung 2012 will. Go and look at some shops. Don't talk without knowing things. It's 100 times better than Sony for playing formats. And also who have the time to convert every time.

Do u copy the files to hdd or stream to tv..most people copy on hdd..it's not converting..it's called remuxing and the time needed is the same time to copy the file to hdd cause your destination folder gonna be hdd..also sony can play avi,divx,mp4,mts..all popular formats..get your facts straights first. LOL on not having time..you do have time to copy files to external hdd...or is there any super fast way to copy?

Last edited:
lol. as others say you just blindly believe sony. i dont know if you are the marketing manager of sony or not. just see the attachment, and now please no more arguments. i dont think any other tv plays these many formats. Samsung beats sony by miles in playing formats. here is the compatibility for sony 650.

http://www.sony.co.in/support/compatibility/501316/product/kdl-32ex650

@op go for samsung its a a smart tv plus it just costs 40k instead of sonys 45k. plays more formats and reads ntfs and better you go for 2012 models. if you want smart then go for eh5330 (2012). same price- just 40k. if you have any other requirements let us know. we will help. if you can afford 46 you can even go for es models of Samsung. go for a demo and decide

Attachments

• Untitled.pdf
    70.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Sorry buddy I'm not associated with sony..but it also recognizes exFAT format also...so no crying over ntfs..he asked to choose between two brands so I'm posting my opinion and stating facts..nothing else...I guess what his requirement is to playback file downloaded from torrents i.e. avi,divx,mp4 and mkv formats..sony can handle this format.

Mkv not by default browser. That's what Sony says. Plus refer to that pdf. It's brilliant to have a tv that plays that many formats. If op is looking for pq then he might have to go with Sony.

But I did post a simple way to playback mkv on sony...I actually don't like a tv to playback media file..you can see in samsung video bitrate it is mentioned it can support video bitrate upto 30mbps...now suppose u have a full bluray ISO and obviously video bitrate is gonna be over 30mbps..at the time of playbacking that file you may suffer skip frame or stutter or hanging of whole playback...but in bluray player the video bitrate upper limit is very high so it can handle huge video bitrate.

Thanks guys for ur replies...my first preference is PQ i.e i would get videocond2h connection most probably the hd one....movies through HDD is not often but may be for a day in a week; mostly movie channels ,music channels.

Expensive still you can go for Sony. Extend warranty.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back