Planning to buy a Home theater...

Hi Andy,

I purchased Onkyo 3500 (B) from ' THE SNOB SHOP' located at SF3, 2nd floor, MGF Metropolitan Mall. Gurgaon. He qouted 28000 initially but I paid him 27000. With this whatever extra wiring was required for the rear speakers was complimentry. Let me knbow if you need any other details.

-Lalit

Congrats once again lalit!
How has the experience been so far?
Even I plan to buy this pretty soon but have not been able to audition this properly.

My experience has been good till now.I generally watch movies on Movies Now HD. As of now the audio settings are the same which the Onkyo technician did while doing the setup however I still feel like to read the manual and make some audio setting changes but till now I haven't got time to devote on this...will probably research on this...this weekend,

Still to clear out your doubts ...Go for demo @ MGF Metropolitan.

-Lalit

My experience has been good till now.I generally watch movies on Movies Now HD. As of now the audio settings are the same which the Onkyo technician did while doing the setup however I still feel like to read the manual and make some audio setting changes but till now I haven't got time to devote on this...will probably research on this...this weekend,

Still to clear out your doubts ...Go for demo @ MGF Metropolitan.

-Lalit

use the built in audessey setup and see the diff in audio............you will be pleasantly surprised!!! After audessey does everything, ensure all your speakers are set to SMALL with a crossover of 80Hz, this is very imp. Sometimes audessey might not set them correctly so you need to manually tweak it.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back