Plasma TV Selection - Advice Needed! Thanks :-)

Guys, I finally went in for the Panasonic 50S60 and got it installed today.

Hopefully will have an enjoyable experience for some time to come.

Thanks a lot for all your inputs on this thread :)

Congrats. And welcome to the club. Please post some pics and initial impression.

One question. Checked the usage hours?

Congrats. And welcome to the club. Please post some pics and initial impression.

One question. Checked the usage hours?

Initial impressions seem to be great! Being a plasma, a 50 inch also seems to perfect even watching from close distances, doesn't trouble the eyes at all :)

I did check the usage hours in the store itself, it was 0 hours and 1 minute, the piece has been manufactured in September 2013.

So that seems OK!

Initial impressions seem to be great! Being a plasma, a 50 inch also seems to perfect even watching from close distances, doesn't trouble the eyes at all :)

I did check the usage hours in the store itself, it was 0 hours and 1 minute, the piece has been manufactured in September 2013.

So that seems OK!

Did u get 3 yrs warranty and what is the the price? Please post some pictures of the tv :)

congrats agni....welcome to the club.....cinema mode is the most accurate viewing mode for the best colours....keep the contrast and brightness below 50 for the first 100 hours.....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back