Playing Netflix through Denon AVR

Rupam

Hi
Guys, I've Netflix 699 plan. I have connected via HDMI my laptop to Denon AVR + Sony TV. But whenever I play any movie TV screen goes blank but on Laptop it continues to play. I get only Sound from AVR.
Why this is happening ?
P.S. I use windows 10 Netflix app. Pls see the attached pix.

Pls help.IMG_20211007_192033.jpg

Hi
Guys, I've Netflix 699 plan. I have connected via HDMI my laptop to Denon AVR + Sony TV. But whenever I play any movie TV screen goes blank but on Laptop it continues to play. I get only Sound from AVR.
Why this is happening ?
P.S. I use windows 10 Netflix app. Pls see the attached pix.

Pls help.View attachment 62780
If your Tv and AVR have ARC port, then you didn’t need pc, but tv should be WiFi enabled smart tv

From the picture, this looks more like a display setting option. Your setting is extending the laptop display and not mirroring it. From the taskbar it looks like you are using windows. I use linux but I am sure on windows also you will have an option in display settings to mirror the laptop display instead of extending it

edit:

From the picture, this looks more like a display setting option. Your setting is extending the laptop display and not mirroring it. From the taskbar it looks like you are using windows. I use linux but I am sure on windows also you will have an option in display settings to mirror the laptop display instead of extending it

edit:
:)Bingo, you have correctly identified the issue. Although I have already found it. It has to be set as external display and not as dual display.

NETFLIX is now working on TV. Thanks everyone

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back