Please help me in building my 1st audio system !

I feel floorstanding will be better option than Bookshelves .. because they have more warm output even at lower volume..

Wat say ?

Well actually matching the subwoofer to floorstanders (esp multi driver 3 way ones) is quite difficult practically... unless you have a huge room with sound proofing / damping. bookshelves integrate much better.... this is just from my experience.... i know you are a basshead.... consider your room acoustics first..... if the bass is less you can add a second subwoofer or upgrade to a larger one....

Hey, I am also in the same league to buy my first stereo. I have auditioned dali zensor 7 with dali E-12 sub. I guess you shall like the combination given your preference for bass. I have also auditioned Rubicon LCR....it was very nice speakers but quoted 1.8 lac. :indifferent14:

friends, any other speakers to recommend for sweet sound?

archish what is your budget

Looking for 1 to 1.5 lac for 2.1 bookshelf speakers with amplifier. I have heard zensor 7 + Dali EP 12 sub with CA Topaz amplifier, but did not liked that much. Will audition other speakers later may be in mumbai. As in Surat very few Hifi system dealer.

go for safe brands which have good reputation for service.... for 1.5 lacs you can put together an amazing music system..... a wharfedale 10.4 or 230 for a start with a marantz 6005 and an audiolab q dac..... add a subwoofer later

What music do you listen to? if you are not a basshead, listen to the quad or castle bookshelves....

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back