Please Help me to select broadband service

umapati

Hi,
At present I am using two broadband services in Mumbai- MTNL 8 mbps (with FUP of 160 gb) & other one Fivenet services 10 mbps with unlimited data transfer.Initially Fivenet connection used to deliver fastest speed and superb service.But for the last three months I am facing lots of breakdown in service and technical service has also become very pathetic-as if nobody wants to give service.I am really fed up with it and planning to switch over to either Airtel 16 mbps OR 40 mbps plans with 100 gb FUP. OR Reliance 4 mbps truly unlimited connection with both upload & download service to be of 4 mbps speed.
I am really confused what to do.. Present Fivenet service charges are very attractive.They are charging 11500 per year for 10 mbps unlimited connection (without any FUP) but the problem is that DOWNTIME of service is bigger than the UPTIME.. :( & hence I am planning to switch-over to any other ISP..Don't know how is their service.
Friends please give me your suggestions,share your experience with any of the above.(preferably in Mumbai)
Thanks in advance

Please check whether Act Fibernet (Beam Cable earlier) is offering their services in Mumbai. In Hyderabad I have a 40 Mbps connection with 70 GB (FUP). The cost is Rs.1,050 per month. Earlier it was at 20 Mbps but on their own, they upgraded it to 40 mbps. Their service is also good.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back