Please Help !!! Missing amplifier

cyber_cat

Hi,

I ordered a JDS LABS O2 amplifier and adapter on Oct 10, 2013, through USPS First Class International. The package arrived today Oct 16, 2013, but to my dismay, the amplifier is missing. Only the adapter is there. The amplifier packaging has been torn, static cover, bubble wrap, etc., even the adapter cover was torn and removed.

Please tell me what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Have you contacted the guys that delivered to you?
From where have you bought this? Contact them.

Keep the shipping details safely and handy, because that is the only info you have right now. Take pics of the package and start posting this in many forums..

Hi, koushik and saheb,

This arrived in ordinary parcel (USPS), it was delivered by local postman. I have lodged the complaint in the local post office. They are passing the buck around.

The outer packaging seemed intact.

I will post pictures shortly.

This was brought from JDS Labs.

The outer packaging was intact! - I see.
So this is very difficult to know who done this in the chain. Take a picture of the outer packaging and send it to JDS to verify whether it is the way they packed it.

Last edited:
Koushik, JDS labs has requested for photos, I am in the process of sending it.

Post office guys are denying the fact it was tampered but not ruling out the fact that it may have been changed in transit.

I had purchased this amp since so many fellow members have gone for it. My only deviation was to go for full version and include the adapter.

You should have seen the condition of the package it arrived inside.

This packaging has two openings bottom and up where the seal is. I think they have removed it from the bottome.

that box looks pretty small for an amp. could it be that there's a whole box missing?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back