Please help On my denon avr x2400h

Thanks to all for reply.

I have an unused stabilizer http://www.vguard.in/product-details/vm-500
It has current capacity of 15A

Can I use this with my AVR(Max 500 watt power consumption) and TV(it consume approx 120 watt) to protect.
Check and confirm if the model mentioned has a continuous AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator). The application mentioned in the model webpage talks about microwave, treadmill etc and these equipment may work with a step up/down type voltage stabilization. I would prefer sensitive electronics like TV & AVR to be protected by auto voltage regulation.

Check and confirm if the model mentioned has a continuous AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator). The application mentioned in the model webpage talks about microwave, treadmill etc and these equipment may work with a step up/down type voltage stabilization. I would prefer sensitive electronics like TV & AVR to be protected by auto voltage regulation.
it has auto voltage regulation. it does not have voltage regulation switch. my concern is it is very high power and it was not recommended by vrgaurd for tv and av receiver.

i read, we can assign the port as coax in receiver. is it true?
There is no evidence in the Denon manual to suggest this is possible. Looking at your TV specs, elangoas's suggestion of the converter seems the best option! Do keep us posted...

it has auto voltage regulation. it does not have voltage regulation switch. my concern is it is very high power and it was not recommended by vrgaurd for tv and av receiver.

Can anybody confirm me on this. I want to be double sure before using this with my avr and tv. And also can I use with my microtech invertor with is pure sine wave?

Can anybody confirm me on this. I want to be double sure before using this with my avr and tv. And also can I use with my microtech invertor with is pure sine wave?
Power spec wise there is no issue.
But looking at the operation TV and receiver are electronic components which it should be precise on change over /cutoff period/spike so its bit risky using it( cant trust on the operation which is suppose to be done by a stabilizer).IMO
Note - For Micro wave oven /tread mill /Washing machine does not required that much CARE compare to TV and Receiver( As mentioned by manufacturer it is designed/Application recomemended to use for Microwave oven,Treadmill,Washing machine which is mainly working for motors )

1516641680652.png

Power spec wise there is no issue.
But looking at the operation TV and receiver are electronic components which it should be precise on change over /cutoff period/spike so its bit risky using it( cant trust on the operation which is suppose to be done by a stabilizer).IMO
Note - For Micro wave oven /tread mill /Washing machine does not required that much CARE compare to TV and Receiver( As mentioned by manufacturer it is designed/Application recomemended to use for Microwave oven,Treadmill,Washing machine which is mainly working for motors )

View attachment 25296

thanks for clarification.
what do you think about below stablizer"?

http://www.vguard.in/product-details/digi-200

above is costly but i think it will work

Is HDMI ARC not working? This is supposed to carry the signal back and forth, so TV should be able to send audio to the receiver.

MaSh

Bought digi-200, now i can watch the movie with piece of mind. Can anybody suggest me about center speaker?i already have dali zensor 3. People are suggesting me to go with sub first but i want very good dialog in movies at low volume. Usually i watch the movie in mid night.

Bought digi-200, now i can watch the movie with piece of mind. Can anybody suggest me about center speaker?i already have dali zensor 3. People are suggesting me to go with sub first but i want very good dialog in movies at low volume. Usually i watch the movie in mid night.
Dali Vocal is the matching center.
Sub you can go according to your budget.

In my opinion you have two options. 1. Add Sub now and make it a complete 2.1 system OR 2. Add Center and Rear Surrounds to make it a 5.0 system. If you Only add Center, then you would need to designate it as a 5.x system without the rear surrounds. So you will miss out the rear channel completely. Fronts will run Large taking on Bass duties. There are some receivers that would not allow you to proceed with Auto Calibration without rear surrounds.

MaSh

In my opinion you have two options. 1. Add Sub now and make it a complete 2.1 system OR 2. Add Center and Rear Surrounds to make it a 5.0 system. If you Only add Center, then you would need to designate it as a 5.x system without the rear surrounds. So you will miss out the rear channel completely. Fronts will run Large taking on Bass duties. There are some receivers that would not allow you to proceed with Auto Calibration without rear surrounds.

MaSh
I have checked avr (denon avr x2400h. i can easily enable center speaker without enabling rear and sub. my question will it enhance dialogue without increasing overall volume.

I have checked avr (denon avr x2400h. i can easily enable center speaker without enabling rear and sub. my question will it enhance dialogue without increasing overall volume.

Enabling and doing the Auto Calibration are two different things. If yours does that good. However, I would still treat system milestones as 2.0, 2.1, 5.0, 5.1, 7.x, 9.x. 3.0 in my books is an in complete setup. Yes it will anchor the vocals to the center of the room and thereby improving them, but at the cost of losing out the rear channel.

MaSh

Enabling and doing the Auto Calibration are two different things. If yours does that good. However, I would still treat system milestones as 2.0, 2.1, 5.0, 5.1, 7.x, 9.x. 3.0 in my books is an in complete setup. Yes it will anchor the vocals to the center of the room and thereby improving them, but at the cost of losing out the rear channel.

MaSh
what about Taga Harmony TAV-506 v.2 speaker package. Whole package is cheaper than my dali zensor 2.0 speaker. i can use my dali speaker as surround speaker. how is it comparable to dali speaker. i am living in small town, there is no place for audition. i bought dali speaker online because of recommendation of people in this forum.

what about Taga Harmony TAV-506 v.2 speaker package. Whole package is cheaper than my dali zensor 2.0 speaker. i can use my dali speaker as surround speaker. how is it comparable to dali speaker. i am living in small town, there is no place for audition. i bought dali speaker online because of recommendation of people in this forum.
Dali zensor 3 is in different league than taga 506. Using it as surrounds with taga as fronts will be injustice. You can add zensor vokal as center and some other surrounds, like polk owm3 which will make it 5.0 at bearable cost.

Not even comparable in my opinion. Keep the Dalis upfront. Get any budget speakers for the rear surround along with a Center. Center preferably from Dali to match your fronts. You could even use Polk for the center, slightly different but not by much.

MaSh

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back