Please help On my denon avr x2400h

Dali zensor 3 is in different league than taga 506. Using it as surrounds with taga as fronts will be injustice. You can add zensor vokal as center and some other surrounds, like polk owm3 which will make it 5.0 at bearable cost.
At 6 ohm, my amp provide 125 watt which is more than its limit 100 watt. will my amp overkill it?

Now I can see amp provide 95 watt at 8 ohm, Please disregard my post. i don't see any delete option.

These figures are overestimated. Real life output per channel especially 5 ch driven will be lower. And as long as you are not cranking up volume to max, none of your speakers will be harmed.

Not even comparable in my opinion. Keep the Dalis upfront. Get any budget speakers for the rear surround along with a Center. Center preferably from Dali to match your fronts. You could even use Polk for the center, slightly different but not by much.

MaSh
I have decided to with dali vocal center speaker. There are two option for me with surround.

1- Fluance AVBP2 Home Theater Bipolar Surround Sound Satellite Speakers cost 24,399.00/prir on amazon
2- dali zensor 1 cost rs 24000/pair on amazon

which you think best?

I have decided to with dali vocal center speaker. There are two option for me with surround.

1- Fluance AVBP2 Home Theater Bipolar Surround Sound Satellite Speakers cost 24,399.00/prir on amazon
2- dali zensor 1 cost rs 24000/pair on amazon

which you think best?

Well its quite simple actually. Go with Dali to have them all around you. Thats the ideal setup to have speakers from the same brand around you.

MaSh

I bought this converter. it is working like charm. When i change the volume of tv, av receiver voulume (along with display volume on av receiver) will also change. its strange.

Thanks Again For Your Advice.
Probably HDMI Control is enabled and there is a link between your TV and AVR. This could be the reason why the volume control of your TV can control the AVR.

Hope that helps...

BR,
Rajiv

I bought this converter. it is working like charm. When i change the volume of tv, av receiver voulume (along with display volume on av receiver) will also change. its strange.

Thanks Again For Your Advice.

Usually Co-axial out will have volume control, optical out doesn't have it.. set the TV's co-axial volume to max and use the AVR volume control..

I am looking for replacing my 3312 AVR as it does not support 4K . How is X2400 performance when it comes to cenema sound and 4K ?

I am looking for replacing my 3312 AVR as it does not support 4K . How is X2400 performance when it comes to cenema sound and 4K ?
X2400 Performance is very good if you have a good pair of speaker but beware of updating firmware on WiFi with this av receiver. my receiver was stopped working due to firmware corruption when update was interrupted. luckily avr was in warranty and they have changed the HDMI board without any cost after so many calls over the phone. its better to stop automatic update for av receiver.

I think the X3400 would be a better replacement for your avr.
What are your speakers?

Cheers.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back