Please suggest a budget AVR (30K) which can play directly from USB / pendrive

OM_2K19

You can go with Yamaha RX-V485BL, it's retailing around 36K. It not only supports USB (audio files) but online streaming Services like Spotify.

bedantabd

No AVR plays video files from USB. It can only play audio files. It will be helpful if you share your purpose of AVR (music/movies)

Thanks Siddharth. I will be using the AVR primarily for music, so yes I am looking for an AVR which can directly play songs (audio) from USB. Can you suggest one?

fLUX

Look if you can get hold of a Marantz NR1509 at about 35k, decent for music and has preouts for front left and right speakers which will allow you to invest in a dedicated power amp in future if needed.

bedantabd

You can go with Yamaha RX-V485BL, it's retailing around 36K. It not only supports USB (audio files) but online streaming Services like Spotify.

Hi OM, thanks for the suggestion. I have checked the model suggested by you, but nowhere it is mentioned about USB support.

SiddharthY

Look if you can get hold of a Marantz NR1509 at about 35k, decent for music and has preouts for front left and right speakers which will allow you to invest in a dedicated power amp in future if needed.
its available on hifi mart for about 2.5k less (check final price after adding to cart)

OM_2K19

Hi OM, thanks for the suggestion. I have checked the model suggested by you, but nowhere it is mentioned about USB support.

Here you go, check the specfication page for details.

1600359875419.png

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.