Please suggest a budget AVR (30K) which can play directly from USB / pendrive

You can go with Yamaha RX-V485BL, it's retailing around 36K. It not only supports USB (audio files) but online streaming Services like Spotify.

No AVR plays video files from USB. It can only play audio files. It will be helpful if you share your purpose of AVR (music/movies)

Thanks Siddharth. I will be using the AVR primarily for music, so yes I am looking for an AVR which can directly play songs (audio) from USB. Can you suggest one?

Look if you can get hold of a Marantz NR1509 at about 35k, decent for music and has preouts for front left and right speakers which will allow you to invest in a dedicated power amp in future if needed.

You can go with Yamaha RX-V485BL, it's retailing around 36K. It not only supports USB (audio files) but online streaming Services like Spotify.

Hi OM, thanks for the suggestion. I have checked the model suggested by you, but nowhere it is mentioned about USB support.

Look if you can get hold of a Marantz NR1509 at about 35k, decent for music and has preouts for front left and right speakers which will allow you to invest in a dedicated power amp in future if needed.
its available on hifi mart for about 2.5k less (check final price after adding to cart)

Hi OM, thanks for the suggestion. I have checked the model suggested by you, but nowhere it is mentioned about USB support.

Here you go, check the specfication page for details.

1600359875419.png

Back