Please suggest Active Speakers 2.0/2.1 - under ?40K

Prateek-Epitome ....have you deleted my post, I made a long post about A5+ and PSB and Qaccoustics, on this thread right ??? or was it some other thread ????lol ........was it deleted ......I am just baffled, and curious, you do remember my post right .. ? there was a discussion on swans as well within my posts ,,,where have they gone ...

Never mind that was some other thread..... Epitome posted the exact same post twice, that created the confusion .....apologies. Please disregard my this post ....:eek:

:D:D:D:D :eek::eek::eek::eek: yea I realised ...too many posts and this is what happens ...lol ....blame Prateek to post two identical posts in different threads ...lol
And what would you say of sushantsah who had around 20, yes 20 [emoji33] threads for his home theatre!! Though he has gone all quiet now without saying if he did buy anything.

God Damm ... shouldn't there be some kind of check ..... I dont kow I am no mod ...but anyway it was a hilarious confusion,:D I was like why on mother earth my post be deleted ....lolzzzzz

Another worthy contender is the Q Acoustics BT3. Seem to be very versatile speakers. Got remote too. Available in hifimart for 40K

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back