Please suggest HD projectors within 50k

kittu8_in2002

I am planning to buy a projector with in 50k.I had also seen a HD projector on ebay which was around 30k. features looked great but since its chinese bulit i am on backfoot.if any one using it plz give the review.also suggest some decent projecors from your end within the range.:)with you brilliant friends around am sure i would be educated enough to buy a good projector.

FullHD projectors such as the Optoma HD20 are selling just below $1000. If you can buy in the US or Singapore, that will be best option. If you buy in India, even in the grey market, you have to pay more.

Cheers

thats great :licklips: any one having idea about 1080p projectors within this range.i heard about chinese projectors too. What do u people suggest.

some light on Dell HD projectors too please:)

any one having idea about 1080p projectors within this range.i heard about chinese projectors too. What do u people suggest. some light on Dell HD projectors too please:)

The HD20 is a 1080P projector. BTW, 1080P and FullHD are the same. Dell only makes projectors of business presentations. If you are looking for HD ready projectors, there a lot of options, and BenQ is Chinese.

Cheers

Thank you guys for your help,:yahoo: i have told one of my friends to get me Optoma HD20 from Australia .I will have it by the end of this month .Its costing me -> 910$ .I think its good enough ... :D pretty pleased to have you smart pals around !keep posting

thats great :licklips: any one having idea about 1080p projectors within this range.i heard about chinese projectors too. What do u people suggest.

some light on Dell HD projectors too please:)
Dell has business projectors. Business projectors have very high brightness, but suffer a lot on contrast, picture quality, black levels, color accuracy. In general, these are good for powerpoint presentations but very bad with videos. You will get bright but very poor contrast, flat picture.

Stay away from chinese brands. Stick with reputable brands like BenQ, Infocus, Optoma, Epson, Mitsubishi etc. As it is, sometimes reputable brand projectors also have reliability issues. The less said about chinese brands is better, at least in projector areas.

If you want first hand reports about these and Chinese projectors, hit avsforum.com.

thanks for the Info friend.I did a descent research on Optoma and i found it good enough as per my budget.Anyone using it plese share your view.

also, What do you say about the availability of lamps in India .And what may be price for the lamp. one more thing regarding authorized service station i mean where is it in India..

The Optoma HD20 is an amazing projector, I should say the best in its price range across the globe. It has mostly featured in the Top Ten Full HD projectors list ever since its market release. Lamps are abundantly available in India, priced at around 14k. Just look for a local projector dealer and they should be able to get you one when you need it. Optoma is serviced by Digicomp throughout India. Here's the link to its service centers:

::: Welcome to Optoma Asia :::

Btw, have been using this pj for quite some time and its just brilliant. Of course, please do feed it with some good HD content to realize its potential.

The Optoma HD20 is an amazing projector, I should say the best in its price range across the globe. It has mostly featured in the Top Ten Full HD projectors list ever since its market release. Lamps are abundantly available in India, priced at around 14k. Just look for a local projector dealer and they should be able to get you one when you need it. Optoma is serviced by Digicomp throughout India. Here's the link to its service centers:

::: Welcome to Optoma Asia :::

Btw, have been using this pj for quite some time and its just brilliant. Of course, please do feed it with some good HD content to realize its potential.

Optoma HD20 for 14K INR!! where?

I have a 720P 3D (DLP link) projector - Acer h5360 its available for $499 in Amazon now. I got it 6 months back for $549

Just an update friends my friends getting me Viewsonic Pro8200 sad because HD20 was out of stock.Anyone using it ! also please tell some facts , I have already bought a 6 x 4 ft screen. now what should be the minimum height for the projector stand. I am not getting the wall mount cos false ceiling is already done so only option right now is projector stand. my rooms length is 4.5 mts and the screen top is 2.5mts from the ground.please suggest i am planning to make custom stand.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back