Please suggest me about Warranty for Yamaha products on Amazon

swamytk

I see a lot of Yamaha AVR products available on Amazon sellers who are highly rated. They claim that GST invoice and Stamped warranty card also issued alongwith product.
Warranty information
One Yamaha Warranty (Contact to seller only)
A few verified purchase customers also agree with it. It is cheaper here than other Audio product portals. Yamaha official page says only Reliance digital is the authorised seller/service.

Can some one throw some light on this?

Last edited:
@swamytk
Hi there. I had purchased a Yamaha RN303 Network Receiver from J.k Audio Products, Mumbai Maharashtra last January. I received the GST bill and the product in very good condition through surface courier. It was packed beautifully and I received it in intact condition. Having had a good experience I again purchased a set of NS8390 towers from the same dealer. Received them in Good condition too. Regarding the warranty I received the Yamaha India Warranty cards for both the products and had to register on the Yamaha India website to complete the warranty. Hope this helps..

I see a lot of Yamaha AVR products available on Amazon sellers who are highly rated. They claim that GST invoice and Stamped warranty card also issued alongwith product.
Warranty information
One Yamaha Warranty (Contact to seller only)
A few verified purchase customers also agree with it. It is cheaper here than other Audio product portals. Yamaha official page says only Reliance digital is the authorised seller/service.

Can some one throw some light on this?

From the info you have listed, it seems to be a seller warranty, but if you get Yamaha India warranty, well & good..

I would suggest you to drop an e-mail to Yamaha India with your query and the product link and get it clarified for the better..

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back