Please suggest some home theater dealers in chennai

So, you went for the deal without the tax invoice? Then how can one expect the warranty? :confused:

These guys gave me an invoice but they have taken the products from Mumbai distributor without invoice and have given me a fake invoice. Still its lying at Mantra Electronics.....

different folks; different strokes!
AutoNode is the importer for Pioneer and Yamaha as I have seen both the company executives and trucks of products getting dispatched from there office to modern retails and other region distributors. I saw someone praising Vipul Audio but just ask him about any other brand which he wont deal like Pioneer or Velodyne or Nakamichi he will start bluffing fake stuff. I am setting up 8 home theaters for our new project in ECR and I enquired with him too. Very unethical reply was given for the following brands and dealership
Pioneer- NO service, Brand is shutting down so go to Denon, No LX receivers available anymore as they are closing the brand which is sold to Onkyo. OMG what the hell? All others like Decibel, AutoNode are having stocks and this guy is not?
AutoNode and Decibel : Sir, Both of them are grey market dealers:lol:. Mr.Vipul asked me "AutoNode is a car mechanic shop sir how can they sell home theatre and what knowledge or qualification they have to do home theaters sir? " I replied they are with MR.Jeff Nemec who is the designer of Acoustics and consultant for Adlabs and few more companies including Satyam cinemas and he replied " Who is Kalai there? he is a car mechanic only know?" I called Kalai and asked he says so and he immediately whatsapps me his certificate from Guanzhou University on Audio Engineering and few more things? I was like I am sorry bro....
Velodyne: The only brand which makes subwoofers with sense but he says its a cheap chinese brand.
Final question about Vipul which I asked him - What were you doing before this business?
"WE are big time wire and box dealers in Ritchie street even now we have a shop sir:lol: " and you are commenting on Decibel and AutoNode Kalai who seems to be the only qualified engineer who works for AutoNode with some sense and we dont even know who owns AutoNode but we are in dilemma of giving the order to AutoNode or Decibel only no others in Chennai are professional for sure...:cool:

Thasmai cordially invites you to the opening of our newest branch in the capital of Tamil Nadu, set in the heart of the city (Kilpauk), on the 25’th of November. Our new experience center will showcase the best of new Home Automation technologies available in the market, as well as multiple ranges of Home Theater solutions, including Hall Theater set up that can be integrated with your television, dedicated Theaters with Acoustical precision that blow away your mind!
For any enquiries, please reach out to Prashant (73580 48321) or Murthy (9972418578), hope to see you soon in Namma Chennai!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 24
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back