Please Welcome our new Moderator: madbullram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrates Madbulram,
So now you changed from MBR to MDR (moderator)
Now you get the prefix- Sir,
All d Best for the responsibilities....

Last edited:
Good move. Thx to MBR for volunteering.

So, admin & moderator, are there any expectations from the posters because of this annoucement? Also which threads will be moderated by him?

Congrats on your new role and wish you all the very best. Let your contributions to the forum continue. Good luck.

rgds swami

Congrats MBR!!! greetings and hallelujah.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

all the best madbullram! the bull is now looking after the china shop :) ok nothing meant by it just couldnt resist a cheap pun to cheer myself up on monday morning :D

by the way which forums? cos the mod mentioned certain forums so am assuming not all forums?

all the best in your new role! :clapping:

Congrats MBR!!

I am sure with you as additional Mod we will see this forum grow stronger and further more valuable to the community.

that's a great news! a sensible moderator is always welcome! Congrats Mad. Hope you won't mention it on your resume :lol:

Hi,

Am late Joiner to this,but I just want to extend my best wishes to you buddy:clapping: !!

Am sure you'll do great,but I just want to say please do keep it simple and clean ;) !!

Regards.

Congrats Pal ...

I am sorry for the loss of your complete Music stuff which you were owning earlier.

I wish that very soon GOD will bless you with a superb audio gear and also help you in finding & collecting very good collections of CD's & LP's.

Cheers :)

Congrats madbullram,

I bought ths setup i.e. PV8 and Philips HTS4750 is only based on your review ( I guess many of this forum have the same setup because of you). Thanks for this and all the best..:clapping:

Congrats Ram! We need to have one more meeting of the Chennai chapter soon, it seems.

We can all compare notes and see where each one of us is at and all that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back