Please Welcome our new Moderator: madbullram

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the site will need some more moderators.

Running a site is not just implementing rules, how about running costs, advertisement, website management etc...

Does the Hifivision mod have a structure in mind for hierachy of moderators and supermoderators ?

Also MBR's role has not been defined.. the opening post says " moderate certain parts of the forum "

(or , did i miss some post regarding this?)

Last edited:
Congratulations ....

The number of congratulatory messages is a testimony to MBR's popularity
among us. I also take it that people who have benefited by his knowledge
have found an avenue to express their gratituted. I am sure the Forum
would benefit immensely from his involvement.

Congrats, MBR.

Warm Regds / Shailender

Hai experts out there need heilp to buy speakers

I had purchased a denon 1910 amp, for which i need a good budget 5.1 setup i had short listed energy take 5.1, wharfdale 65+, and paradigm 90 cand u suggest me the best one or if anything good available at 40 k

Re: Hai experts out there need heilp to buy speakers

I had purchased a denon 1910 amp, for which i need a good budget 5.1 setup i had short listed energy take 5.1, wharfdale 65+, and paradigm 90 cand u suggest me the best one or if anything good available at 40 k

Siva, pls post this under Speakers sub-forum

:signthankspin: gvenu, sri, pksnathan,doors, cooltoad, shuvc,hiten,anooj,Jagdish,samuel, marsilians, muhilan, swami69ging, leftysax,noking, stevieboy, hubbali,anm, soundsgreat, hifipal4all,akshaye, vortex, sushanthace, dushie, spidey, shailenderb,sairam - Thanks for your wishes and support, hope I can be of help in the new role as well.:clapping::cheers:

Spirovious: No Sir business pls LOL

I have volunteered only for 4 sub-forums: Television, HTiB, Speakers, Amps, and Media Players, which currently I am active. I wanted to give myself time and also see if I am doing justice to the new role.

My role would be limited moderating these forum, which will include, editing or deleting posts which dont prescribe to our rules, moving wrong posts, managing our members (if need be).

I will also work with HiFiMod (Who will always be the super-mod) to see good suggestions are implemented.

If you find any posts that needs my attention please PM me so that I can look into it ASAP.

As always, please volunteer, the forum does need more mods.

Thanks for explaining your role MBR.

Our forum is truily becoming a shining example of democracy.

Once again, best of luck , MBR and hope to see many more mods volunteering for putting serious work of running this forum.

Heartfelt congrats my friend..we are all privileged here to have you as one of the mods!! .....I am sure you will rock!!:clapping:.....also i felt sad at the loss of your precious collection..i can understand how u would ve felt..but im happy u r out of it now and sailing ahead...guiding us!!

:signthankspin: spidey, santhol, murali, star, venkus, srini, music, kaushik, and ganny

Together we are always enlightened :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back