Please Welcome our new Moderator: madbullram

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiFiVision

Super Moderator
Please Welcome our new Moderator: madbullram

madbullram has graciously volunteered to moderate certain forums at HiFiVision.com!

So please all Welcome madbullram as hifivision.com moderator.

Thank You.

Thats a good move Mr. Hifivision

Congrats Madbullram

Hi HEARTIEST CONGRATS to you man...... you do really rock in your replies/sharing information. Keep up your good work/nature.

ENJOY!!!!
CHEERS!!!!

Thanks guys for the all support. After the my shipment from US got burnt was too depressed to start my Music Passion again. Hi Fi Vision gave me that dream back and I am really happy I can give something to our community.

Thanks to all :)

Btw: My 2 channel setup dream is back thanks to Flanker my wife has given green signal for the same. The journey starts again :D

Hi ram,

Shipment got burnt? :sad: what was that? Did i miss something you posted about it on the forum? Well its tough but i am happy you have moved on.

sri

Excellent choice.

I have personally benefited a lot from his advise in my quest for a plasma. I am sure there are many others.

Cheers for the new moderator !!

Hi ram,

Shipment got burnt? :sad: what was that? Did i miss something you posted about it on the forum? Well its tough but i am happy you have moved on.

sri

Did not post in the forum Sri, when I shifted from US to India for good, got my entire 2.0 and 7.1 shifted along with my entire LPs, DVDs, Casettes etc. There was an accident in the ship and my container got burnt. The insurance was pitance as LPs etc dont have much value per insurance norms nor does the speakers which were old per the insurance company...was too depressed to start all over again as didnt have the money and was not able to digest music from regular systems ...so gave up and decided not to get into that.

After getting in HiFi that depression has vanished and thanks to our man Flanker, his audio setup re-ignited my fire :)

Hi ram,

That was a tough story even to hear. You should have gone through hell.
Well if God closes one door He opens another for sure.

Three cheers to your better half for her green signal to a 2.0, and here is wishing you to have a very fine stereo set up and many musical hours.:)

cheers,
sri

Dear sir,
I welcome you as a new moderator for our forum.I was sad to hear your loss of music system LPs,CDs,casettes etc.I was Happy to see that you have come over this situation.God be with you always.
Sincerely,
pksnathan

Congrats, Madbullram, keep us enriched by sharing your knowledge.Good that you've been able to put the past behind and start your musical journey afresh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back