Pls Advise regarding adding a Power Amp into my Stereo Set up

Naturelover... good advice. Does not look like the OP will benefit from another amp. I would recommend speaker placement and adding of a fast sub, preferably a sealed design and not ported design. I am not sure about interconnect change that you recommend. Time and again it has been proven that interconnect do not add value and arw more like snake oil. But if you do want to change interconnects what about optical interconnects.

If you listen to Indian Music, just remember that there is not.much low frequency in them.

Jagdish... where do you get good quality Indian music. I have been looking for FLAC or even high but rate mp3 indian music but could not find yet. Buying a cd is not an option for me locally here. Please help...

amp wont help. the speakers are the culprit, and its a largish room. speakers have a single 15cm (<6") driver, -3db point will be around 50-60hz. you need to replace the speakers or add a sub.

Thank you Jagdish for the link. But I have not been able to use it here from US. May be it is blocked. Someone suggested www.djluv.in. Has anyone tried that. We're you able to download hi res indian music without getting sucked into a paid download service.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back