Pls recommend 5.1 speakers below 20 k

true you should audition the speakers 1st but at the sametime i suggested these as Dayton are one of the favs when it comes to DIY speakers/kits etc, which is said to sound good. So i assumed that the speakers they make for retail should be better than the DIY speakers...read the reviews whr a person has compare his Klipsch Quintet 3/4 with these! :rolleyes:and said they were equally good to them...

@ anil did u inquire about the Space Audio? giv it a try if u happen to visit bengaluru or mum...

Last edited:
Oh these are looking good thanks, i will consider them after reading reviews:eek:hyeah:

Please only consider speakers after personal auditions... Never buy based on reviews...

@Kittu, you beat me to it.

There are hundreds of sellers online and the pictures look attractive. If you buy them without a listen, in all probability, you would be thoroughly disappointed.

I'm not sure if anyone in forum have heard them even.

k...guys thanks for the inputs...

i will audition all of the above specified models this weekend..

and 15 k for Yamaha xvr 567, am i getting a good deal here...

do custom guys charge for 15 k product...and if they do how much will it be...

k...guys thanks for the inputs...

i will audition all of the above specified models this weekend..

and 15 k for Yamaha xvr 567, am i getting a good deal here...

do custom guys charge for 15 k product...and if they do how much will it be...

anything above 10k is chargeable, in our case of electronics, it would be charged @ 24% .

He can carry upto certain value depending on the visa/country he travelled. So if the amount is within the limit he need not pay anything. :)

then i think no customs...generally if you travel abroad for less than 180days limit is 10k and 25k for more than 180 days...but generally no1 chks so much...

jst ask him to walk confidently and answer confidently and politely when spoken to...otherwise exit would be the best direction ;)

Last edited:
He is working there for the last ten moths or so...and he came to India like 1 month ago....so i dont think he is bringing so much stuff...:licklips:

what about my second question...

whats the best price for yamaha rxv 567.....in india

He is working there for the last ten moths or so...and he came to India like 1 month ago....so i dont think he is bringing so much stuff...:licklips:

what about my second question...

whats the best price for yamaha rxv 567.....in india

Are you planning to know the selling price before you receive it ? :rolleyes:

for less than 20k check these pdfs or links, or else u cud contact mr mark of audiocraft/craftel in chennai. methinx no one can giv u more bang for ur buck than these guys, telome stuff is good but hteir service or customer care has bcum indifferent lately, some lady attends the phone n quotes rates from a catalog. dnm stuff again is surprisingly good. mind u i am only talking if spkrs here, never heard their amps. basically both brands' satellites are bose clones, some feel even better than what amar bose markets as "lifestyle products".
BUT
'BETTER' IS A RELATIVE WORD
As far as speakers from craftel
i have never heard them but forum member murali n is the best man to guide u on that.
i have heard craftel amps with my missions and i daresay thaat even norge amps cant give u THAT kinda bang for ur buck. yet again the norge nanos and nsw sub are another gr8 buy but bear in mind that they are 4 ohms so chk if ur yam can handle that. cheers

http://www.telomeaudio.com/images/HT nano series.pdf

http://www.telomeaudio.com/images/HT DC series.pdf

http://www.telomeaudio.com/images/HT 8 123 a.pdf

DNM Enterprise Product

DNM Enterprise Product

DNM Enterprise Product

No i just want to know if i am getting fair deal of it...

cos 11 kgs is not a small baggage for him, if the price difference is not high then i might call it off and go for that in india

No i just want to know if i am getting fair deal of it...

cos 11 kgs is not a small baggage for him, if the price difference is not high then i might call it off and go for that in india

I think 15k is pretty good price for a 567.... :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back