Pls suggest a mobile in 25k

I don't need many features.
I need a very good camera, 3G/ hotspot/ GPS.
I don't see myself using lots of apps. Occasionally I will use it to browse web sites when laptop is not at hand.

Just checked the Homeshop site now the offer is Rs18657.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

focusing on very good camera phones, budget completely inflexible of 20k.
Sony Ericsson is weighing heavy on my mind, wondering if there is something much better than Neo V as suggested by Ajay, in this price range.

Last edited:
Sony neo V is in the 14k price range. I would prefer the arc which is priced slightly higher and meets your spec. Otherwise you can go for the galaxy s2 at aound 26k. Why not the S3 at 39k :eek:hyeah:

dillihifi, you are asking him to double his 'inflexible' 20 k budget? :p

Anant, the SGS2 has a good cam and so do most of the Sony Xperia range. Of the Xperia range of erstwhile Sony Ericsson, Neo has 8mp while Neo V has 5mp cam.

Last edited:
guys I went to sony showroom today. I liked xperia P for its better construction, and also Xperia S for 12MP camera and large screen size.
I saw the white balance/ metering and other settings in Neo V and Arc S, but could not figure them out in S and P. When I touch the screen, it shows a vertical line - on dragging that I can see these advanced settings.
However, not able to find these settings on S or P. I am amazed WHY would sony remove those features on higher end phones?

Any help on how to reach to those settings in S or P?

quoting from Xperia P, Premium Android Phone Made from Aluminum

Camera features offered Xperia P rich enough. You can do the touch focus, panorama, 3D panorama, white balance, smile detection, exposure value, to set the ISO.

yes, kind of decided on S2. Official store is asking 28k, other shops asking 26.5k but not sure if the product would be genuine with genuine warranty. Any way to ascertain that?

I was able to see all those camera options in all xperia phones. They show up when you touch the rightmost button in the 3 buttons at the bottom of the phone.
If I go for sony, I would go for P, given good build quality. However, just 16GB with no card option and sharp corners are driving me away from xperia P.

Too bad if you've already bought one. If ergonimics and camera were to be the drivers then HTC OneS though a couple of thosands costlier is a better value for money.

Yeah. I know i own an S2. But that's because my criteria was UI. Again, Not that I am in love with TouchWiz but I hated sense of HTC. I am more of a pure Google fan. But did not want to take risk of buying a non warranty device.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

one thing which is very intimidating for buyers (at least for me) and which apple has got it right - figuring out the name vs time of launch/ capabilities. They have just one model every yearso u can say 3g < 3gs<4 < 4gs
S2 is the top end, S3 is the new top end. simple but not that great.

finding it out for htc and motorola was too intimidating. had already done some research on sony phones.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back