Pls suggest an installer for Epson 2040

manishk13

Hi
I live in Whitefield Bangalore and looking to install EPSON 2040 projector which I got from USA, along with a ceiling mount. Please recommend a knowledgable and professional installer in Bangalore, preferably in Whitefield.
Thanks
Manish

Hi
I live in Whitefield Bangalore and looking to install EPSON 2040 projector which I got from USA, along with a ceiling mount. Please recommend a knowledgable and professional installer in Bangalore, preferably in Whitefield.
Thanks
Manish
Check with someone who deals with false celling. They know the best way to put bullets inside celling concrete.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi
Thanks
Manish

I suppose you are looking for someone, who can mount the PJ to ceiling.. Assuming, you have already checked the distance from screen and the mounting location, a local plumber can drill the ceiling and fix it..

Its very easy to do it yourself, if you have a power drill and other required tools. Just give it a try

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back