Pls Suggest Speakers for Onkyo TX-SR304

samvinay

Hi,
I have a Onkyo TX-SR304 receiver which i bought from US. Iam looking for good speakers for the same. Can anyone suggest me the best options available.
Thanks in Advance

Hi,
I have a Onkyo TX-SR304 receiver which i bought from US. Iam looking for good speakers for the same. Can anyone suggest me the best options available.
Thanks in Advance

Hi,

congrats on ur purchase. Specify ur budget, so ppl here can prod u increase then again increase more for better speakers!!!!:D:D oh! yeh! I forgot to add one more Increase again!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi Samvinay,
I don't know your budget, and generally speaking, people tend to match entry-level AVR's with entry-level speakers. If your like "Laid-back" sound with good bass then I would recommend Wharfedale 9.2 pair (@ 14k approx) as fronts for your Onkuo TX-SR304. (Many on this forum have recommended Onkyo+Wharfedale combination... Onkyo is little forward sounding, whereas the Whafedales are laidback)

I would request others on this forum to suggest matching surround and center speakers. (I have Onkyo HT-R518 receiver with 9.2's as fronts. The surrounds and center speakers are Onkyo that came with the receiver as Home theatre set)

Regards,

Last edited:
If you want for movies,then HKt 230 is spk package from Onkyo which matches well.Others are lots like- Polk,Tannoy,Wharf

Thanks for the response. Regrets for the delay. I havent had a chance to work on my home theatre yet. But i picked a pair of B&B-Made in USA (6 ohm-200watt) front speakers. Now am looking for matching these with surround,centre and Sub. Could you suggest the best choice for me.

I have checked with Profx (in Blore) for the same. they suggested Polk RM 6750. Any comments pls.

Thanks in Advance.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back