Plz Help me finding a projector

umapati

Hi..I wish to buy a projector but very much new to this segment and getting confused what to buy and from where to buy in Mumbai.

My room size is 12'X10'..viewing dist will be from abt 9' to 10'.I am looking for 1080HD projector with a budget of about 50 to 60K..is it possible to get good Pj with such budget ?
Plz also guide me to find a screen..
plz suggest me some good dealer in Mumbai where i can see the demo and buy it..Or any better way to buy it..if we buy it online who will install it ?
Thanx in advance..

Optoma HD20 is also a very good option. Contact Pooja Electronics-Tardeo for this and many more models. They offer very good prices too

Optoma HD20 is also a very good option. Contact Pooja Electronics-Tardeo for this and many more models. They offer very good prices too

Thanks a lot buddy..I have also shortlisted Optoma HD20 and Epson 8350..I am looking for better deal & will surely visit Pooja Electronics-Tardeo..Also looking for budget priced good screen.Can you plz suggest me any good screen.I am also thinking of adding Dennon 1612 OR 1912 later on..

Hi
I am also in a similar state right now. I also started with a budget of 70K. But then there is a lot of buzz about the Epson TW 6000 in this forum which costs 1.05L . So thought since this is a onetime investment , might as well spend a little extra and be future ready.
Check out Varay systems also , they quoted 86K net for TW3600.

Umapati

If you are talking to any dealer, do tell them that there is another potential buyer if the price is attractive- though the pj needs to be shipped to Bangalore/Mysore( my friend lives in Mysore).That way it's a win-win for everyone!

Thanks a lot buddy..I have also shortlisted Optoma HD20 and Epson 8350..I am looking for better deal & will surely visit Pooja Electronics-Tardeo..Also looking for budget priced good screen.Can you plz suggest me any good screen.I am also thinking of adding Dennon 1612 OR 1912 later on..

For screens you can contact AV Vision. They deal in Grandview and Liberty screens. Grandview screens are good..AV-VISION EQUIPMENTS (INDIA) (P) Ltd.

If you are on ahigher budget look for Da-Lite SCreens

Warning : do not go for grey market product epson 8350 is not model of India and you will not get warranty. Instead go for Epson TW3600 (same model as 8350) . It carries 2 years warranty. Projectors require service support.
Be careful.

Warning : do not go for grey market product epson 8350 is not model of India and you will not get warranty. Instead go for Epson TW3600 (same model as 8350) . It carries 2 years warranty. Projectors require service support.
Be careful.
Thanks a lot buddy for the advice..What is the best price for TW3600 in Mumbai..? Online stores of US might be selling at lower price than India..But as I am very much new to it I am afraid of buying it online.Even after buying,installation also might require some technical knowledge..

Prices of Epson have recently increased . Contact : [email protected]
They will give all the support of installation and are good in services. Price as of today please check with them give my reference you will get all the help.

Some of my friends live in US but they are not planning to visit India.Is it possible that they buy it online from US and ship it to India.but then who will take care of customs in India ? I am confused plz advice.And which shopping sites they should try from US..?

Now importing will be very expensive. Take factor of Rs.72/- that will be your approx cost of landing. Like if the price is 100$ then your approx cost of projector will Rs.7,200/- in India after all duties. And also you will not get any warranty or support. If the saving compared to Indian Price is 30% to 50% then its worth risk or else not worth

Back