Pocket AV Player with HDMI OUt!!!!!!!!!

hemantwaghe

Banned
Banned
These chinese can do anything!

Imagine a pocket av player or PMP -bigger than ipod touch but with bigggggggger screen (5 Inch!) with 720 P HDMI Support!!!!! man this is mad ! And it even suports Flac!!Inly thing I cannot see is anydigitak out!!( Or I am expecting too Much!)

Read This!!

New Teclast C500HD PMP Features HDMI Output - Plus support for high-definition playback - Softpedia

While most Chinese manufacturers are rather known for blatantly copying the design of some of the best-known products existing on the market, there are also others who try to make a name for themselves by coming out with items capable of providing very advanced features, at the same time maintaining the price points at a fairly low level. One such company is Teclast, which, despite having some issues of its own as far as the originality of the external design is concerned, managed to roll out some pretty attractive gadgets over time.

And that's exactly the case with the latest PMP from Teclast, the C500HD model, which provides certain features that would make even the famous iPod bow down its head in shame and walk away, defeated.

First of all, the Teclast C500HD comes equipped with a 5-inch screen able to support an 800x480 pixel resolution, which is not exactly fantastic, but it's not that bad either. Sadly, no info is provided on whether this display is touch-sensitive or not, but if the answer is a negative one, then this really is a pretty serious minus.

Anyway, the display is not the main selling point this product has to offer. What makes this PMP so special is the fact that it comes equipped with an HDMI interface, which allows users to easily connect it to HDTV. Moreover, not only can they connect it, but they can also output 720p video from the C500HD's 4GB memory directly onto the TV screen.

In spite of the fact that 4GB are not exactly fantastic nowadays, the Teclast C500HD provides support for H.264 videos and the already famous MKV format will certainly represent a plus If the price is right, this PMP might enjoy quite a high level of success, especially on emerging markets.

Read thsi too

Teclast C500HD - Teclast C500HD Portable Media Player

Last edited:
If this doesnt come with USB input,we cannot use it with Bluray rip as many comes with size >4gb.

Input? I Think data input or PC connectivity by USB right?
Also I think it supports Micro SD ( TF) card .dunno max capacity but if it is supporting 16 GB then BR rip size issue will be solved

Reliability??

actually i have had quite a few chinese stuff with me - soundmagic pl20 (over a year now), beta brainwavz (2 weeks now) and some other mp4 players. They look cheap but perform well actually.

Again the sflo touchscreen i had - is awesome too. Too bad I left it on the plane - never was returned back to me.

actually i have had quite a few chinese stuff with me - soundmagic pl20 (over a year now), beta brainwavz (2 weeks now) and some other mp4 players. They look cheap but perform well actually.

Yes, the chinese stuffs are really cheap, but a bit hesitant to jump onto it bcoz of their overall perception on quality. There are a few good items like what you have with you, which might have been went through some quality process. However I dont think that all products will have such processes in place.

[/QUOTE]Again the sflo touchscreen i had - is awesome too. Too bad I left it on the plane - never was returned back to me.[/QUOTE]
ohh..sorry to hear that...

Yes, the chinese stuffs are really cheap, but a bit hesitant to jump onto it bcoz of their overall perception on quality. There are a few good items like what you have with you, which might have been went through some quality process. However I dont think that all products will have such processes in place.

agreed. some of the stuff is actually pretty good - but 60-70% of the stuff is junk and made with poor quality controls. But careful study of the stuff before buying can help actually.

Is there any player that has sim card slot to use 3g for internet? Except, of course, iphone 3g and 3gs?

regards

you want a phone or a player anm bahi??

IMHO i did hear about a media player cum phone :)p) which could do that !!

Is there any player that has sim card slot to use 3g for internet? Except, of course, iphone 3g and 3gs?

regards

Any Smarphone with 3 G can do this-am I right?
You need to select a good one with 3.5 +inch display ( As I phone si 3.5 Inch)

like this O2 XDA Exec I bougt ( usd and now in process of asthetic moddin!)Image attached

O2 XDA Exec - Full phone specifications

this has some sort of 3g - but I do not have any expertise in 3g so I cannot comment what do you need
chevck gsm arena you can find many phones info
Use their search feature
Phone Finder - search for a phone by feature - GSMArena.com

Anyway check tis phone
HTC MAX 4G - Full phone specifications

Last edited:
Back