Polk audio T series or pioneer Pioneer SP-PK52FS

Hi please suggest betwen Polk audio T series 5.1 and Pioneer SP-PK52FS5.1 music quality wise which one is better
Based on Music / SQ, i would suggest Pioneer SP-PK52FS 5.1 - Its a complete VFM package, well built & sounds great.
The centre channel speaker is huge & ensure you have some good space to place them. Advisable to wall mount the TV, if your TV is on stand centre ch spk will block the view for sure ;)

But let me guarantee you, it's a powerhouse & performs well in Music & Movie too.

Cheers,
:cool:

out of these 2, pioneer is better. But Pioneer is out of home audio products in india, so, as per many dealer, we should avoid pioneer in india.

Based on Music / SQ, i would suggest Pioneer SP-PK52FS 5.1 - Its a complete VFM package, well built & sounds great.
The centre channel speaker is huge & ensure you have some good space to place them. Advisable to wall mount the TV, if your TV is on stand centre ch spk will block the view for sure ;)

But let me guarantee you, it's a powerhouse & performs well in Music & Movie too.

Cheers,
What is the price for pioneer

What is the price for pioneer
I guess the whole package should cost you around 55-60k, you will have to check if these are still available in market as of today.
Availability of Andrew Jones speakers were always a challenge in India for sure.

Last edited:
I am using Pioneer Andrew Jones speakers and can tell u they are awesome you dont even need a sub,watched Ready player one without the sub and it was awesome same with john wick, the only downside is they require power and are less sensitive so if you pair them with say a denon x2600 or above they would be just fantastic,i had them with a denon x1000 when i changed to x2600 boy o boy the speakers just went to another level,and these are neutral speakers which i believe are the best not too warm or bright

Pioneer is better than Polk T-Series as per many reviews. The difference is not much.

If you go for Polk then get a seperate sub, the sub included is not powerful as per many reviews. No idea about Pioneer sub.

I was also considering Polk T-Series minus the sub but ended up buying a higher Polk RTi series.

Also Polk has I think 2-5 years warranty on speaker drivers.

I am using Pioneer Andrew Jones speakers and can tell u they are awesome you dont even need a sub,watched Ready player one without the sub and it was awesome same with john wick, the only downside is they require power and are less sensitive so if you pair them with say a denon x2600 or above they would be just fantastic,i had them with a denon x1000 when i changed to x2600 boy o boy the speakers just went to another level,and these are neutral speakers which i believe are the best not too warm or bright
Will it go good with denon x1400 h

Pioneer. I have them and they are really good in this budget. You can check and buy these and yes after sales of pioneer is bad bad bad. But with speakers you shouldn't need them unless you blow them up. Avr etc is where the after sales will impact you mostly not on speakers.

Cheers,
Hi,Finally got the pioneer speaker after vigorous search in the market.Thanks for your feedback.Need help on setting up with denon 1400.as i received yesterday only connected tower speaker but getting very low volume.Run the audysse setup though.

Hi,Finally got the pioneer speaker after vigorous search in the market.Thanks for your feedback.Need help on setting up with denon 1400.as i received yesterday only connected tower speaker but getting very low volume.Run the audysse setup though.

Congrats !!!

Most of the audio settings/ speaker config you should be able to find it on below links.

Speaker Config.

Audyssey® Setup

Users of denon x1400 h can added their comments/config details which can help FM

Cheers,

Have you already calibrated the AVR using Audyssey , if not please do that first. If you have already done that and feel the volume is low , Go to Setup -> Speakers -> Manual -> Levels (or something similar) -> Check the gain settings and increase volume for Front L/R accordingly.

Most of the gains are negative in X2600H (only Surround is at +1.5 DB since they are satellite speakers) , the minimum volume during most part of the day is kept above 50 (upto 65-68 sometime) for a good experience. So dont worry about increasing volume to higher levels.

Check if all the connection plugs behind the speaker are tight. It happened to me, one of the floor standing speaker had the biamp pin loose and was getting low sound. Also it takes a few 100 hours for the speakers to open up completely, meaning the more you use the speaker will open up and sound better.

Have you already calibrated the AVR using Audyssey , if not please do that first. If you have already done that and feel the volume is low , Go to Setup -> Speakers -> Manual -> Levels (or something similar) -> Check the gain settings and increase volume for Front L/R accordingly.

Most of the gains are negative in X2600H (only Surround is at +1.5 DB since they are satellite speakers) , the minimum volume during most part of the day is kept above 50 (upto 65-68 sometime) for a good experience. So dont worry about increasing volume to higher levels.
resolved.Thanks

Hi. thank everyone to resole low volume issue. Now facing TV audio not coming out of speaker.Attached HDMI in ARC port of both TV and AVR but no luck.HDMI control in also on for both TV and AVR. I think its issue in input assignmemt. please help

Does it not come even if you choose TV Audio from the remote , also what was the reason you faced the previous issue ?

Back