Polk Audio T Series

I read reviews on T series. Polk is bad for budget setups i hear.

Better go for TAGA AZURE V2 series - 60k for 5.0 system
PIONEER ANDREW JONES 5.0 is also a good deal - 42k i think
TAGA 606 SE - 27,000 checkout sayhifi.com

I read reviews on T series. Polk is bad for budget setups i hear.

Better go for TAGA AZURE V2 series - 60k for 5.0 system
PIONEER ANDREW JONES 5.0 is also a good deal - 42k i think
TAGA 606 SE - 27,000 checkout sayhifi.com
Are they authentic/trustworthy? Have u bought from sayhifi?

Are they authentic/trustworthy? Have u bought from sayhifi?
I bought taga azure series speakers from them. They are official dealers. They provide competitive pricing.

They aren't technically sound. They knew nothing about the azure series. When I asked them how they perform against 606SE, they said its definitely better. That sorta replies doesnt help you know.

The purchase and shipping was good overall.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I bought taga azure series speakers from them. They are official dealers. They provide competitive pricing.

They aren't technically sound. They knew nothing about the azure series. When I asked them how they perform against 606SE, they said its definitely better. That sorta replies doesnt help you know.

The purchase and shipping was good overall.

How are the azure speakers ?

How are the azure speakers ?
I Have tested it only as stereo. It didn't sound punchy , still not bright. Sound is tight and well balanced.

Build quality is top notch. Heavy. I wouldn't call the build perfection though. I've seen jamo speakers and the build looks perfect.

I also need to calibrate my denon x3300 and retest it with 5.1 setup. So far so good.I'll update on the review

All the Azure series mid range speakers have polypropylene cones--plastic material, in contrast to paper cones of flagship Platinum series. Tweeter of both the series are the same Titanium with Azure series having differently shaped tweeters.

I want to know what difference it makes in the sound quality if the speakers cone material is of different materials--Polypropylene and the Paper?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back