Polk dsw pro 600 VS Velodyne Impact 12

dont think twice do yourself a big favour by buying the polk pro 600.i am a big fan of this 500w sub. if u are in delhi u can buy it from RESONANCE AUDIO for 30k.try bargaining maybe u can get a good deal.the guy is a nice hearted one and very humble.

I heard the pro 600 today, for 30,000 I dont think its worth the money with so much better stuff at 10 more. There was considerable booming and lack of texture in the frequencies but definitely lot of spl but at 30k, meh.... I'd probably pick sw150 or KEF c4 for what they do at 20K to satisfy any room under 15x15ft.

Well guys I got offers for used polk dsw pro 600 or Velodyne Impact 12 at (12K to 14K I think).So which one to pick among them both roughly six months old.

I heard the pro 600 today, for 30,000 I dont think its worth the money with so much better stuff at 10 more. There was considerable booming and lack of texture in the frequencies but definitely lot of spl but at 30k, meh.... I'd probably pick sw150 or KEF c4 for what they do at 20K to satisfy any room under 15x15ft.

I have the same opinion based on a brief half hour test.. It can go loud, but not very deep. not much action below 30hz.. in all fairness the sub was quite far away from any boundary so, it may sound considerably different with boundary gain

I heard a velodyne CHT12 even more briefly very long ago. but I was quite impressed. the Impact series seen to be slight lower specs.

do audition both. what rocks your boat (audibly and metaphorically) is what matters!

dont think twice do yourself a big favour by buying the polk pro 600.i am a big fan of this 500w sub. if u are in delhi u can buy it from RESONANCE AUDIO for 30k.try bargaining maybe u can get a good deal.the guy is a nice hearted one and very humble.

Decibels, almost every post of yours pushes "RESONANCE AUDIO", be it this sub thread or Kuro TVs...methinks there is a pattern...u r related to resonance someway...proprieter perchance???

I'd suggest becoming a registered dealer at HFV and peddle your wares ethically...what say?

Well guys I got offers for used polk dsw pro 600 or Velodyne Impact 12 at (12K to 14K I think).So which one to pick among them both roughly six months old.

Same here at 12 or 14k i am also willing to pick up the one you are not planning to buy.

Do let me know ?

I have the same opinion based on a brief half hour test.. It can go loud, but not very deep. not much action below 30hz.. in all fairness the sub was quite far away from any boundary so, it may sound considerably different with boundary gain

I heard a velodyne CHT12 even more briefly very long ago. but I was quite impressed. the Impact series seen to be slight lower specs.

do audition both. what rocks your boat (audibly and metaphorically) is what matters!

Well guys OK if I forgot these deals offered to me for a moment can any other sub do better job like going down n deep towards 20hz and be precise in low frequencies in 30K +/- 5K max budget if yes then let me know I shall go for quality not for countity.

Well guys OK if I forgot these deals offered to me for a moment can any other sub do better job like going down n deep towards 20hz and be precise in low frequencies in 30K +/- 5K max budget if yes then let me know I shall go for quality not for countity.

Sir,
Just forget to have a sub of your requirement at the price you have mentioned. If you can spend 40K then try for CRYSTAL THX-12SUB SPECIAL EDITION which out of all the SUB"s ,I heard , stands at No.1. One simply amaze at its awesome performance.
(http://www.crystalaudiovideo.com/product.aspx)

Regards

Sir,
Just forget to have a sub of your requirement at the price you have mentioned. If you can spend 40K then try for CRYSTAL THX-12SUB SPECIAL EDITION which out of all the SUB"s ,I heard , stands at No.1. One simply amaze at its awesome performance.
(http://www.crystalaudiovideo.com/product.aspx)

Please let us know where we can get this and other Crystal products in India and the price you have given in INR for this Sub is less than US$ list price.

Sir,
I"am sorry. The price I quoted is on exchange basis of my existing speakers for this brand new one by the seller who offered me 15k reduction . The exact price then would be 18k + 40k = 58k. The person offered them to me is a Buyer & seller of new and old speakers at Hyderabad. You can contact him on his mobile. His No. is 9246533112 , 9246523112 and he is Mr. Ranga Rao. You can also refer to this indian site.
Designer Audio - Products

Vectors at Mumbai , Bangalore , Hyderabad are Dealers earlier .

Regards

dear soulforged,
i think there is a small misunderstanding.i am in no way related to resonance audio and u thought that i was the proprietor,not at all.If i had so much money to be an av dealer i would be a very happy man.i appologise if u feel that i am pushing this dealer but infact i am a very ethical human being.i am only here to share my experiences and expertise when i purchase something from a particular dealer.well,just for ur info i have also mentioned in one thread discouraging purchase of denon avr's from this dealer as they are overpriced and suggested an another dealer instead.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back