Polk s30 in Mumbai

revolty

Hello everyone,
I am looking to buy Polk s30 in Mumbai. But, it's price shows around 24-26K online. My budget is max 18K. If there is any local dealer, then please suggest.
My LR bookshelf speakers are Klipsch R41M, which my relative had bring from Canada two years back. I had plan to get Klipsch center speaker through him, but due to COVID; the plan couldn't materialize. The Klipsch speakers here are very costly.
Someone suggested me to get Polk s30, bcoz it is the closest in terms of sound signature to Klipsch.

Hello everyone,
I am looking to buy Polk s30 in Mumbai. But, it's price shows around 24-26K online. My budget is max 18K. If there is any local dealer, then please suggest.
My LR bookshelf speakers are Klipsch R41M, which my relative had bring from Canada two years back. I had plan to get Klipsch center speaker through him, but due to COVID; the plan couldn't materialize. The Klipsch speakers here are very costly.
Someone suggested me to get Polk s30, bcoz it is the closest in terms of sound signature to Klipsch.
Klipsch 52c costs nearly 28k and check Bic America as it also uses almost same tweeter of klipsch and it is kn your budget.

Klipsch 52c costs nearly 28k and check Bic America as it also uses almost same tweeter of klipsch and it is kn your budget.
Yes, true. That's why, I was planning to get Klipsch from Canada. It costs around 15K there.
Which is the model of Bic America? I would like to check.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back