Polk Speaker and Onkyo Combo

pgharpure

Hi

I purchased a Polk Audio and Onkyo Receiver SR506 in a Box. I want to understand if this is better combination over Bose Speakers and Onkyo SR506 ?

Need some help is shortlisting this. I am in USA

Thanks in advance
Pradeep

Hi

I purchased a Polk Audio and Onkyo Receiver SR506 in a Box. I want to understand if this is better combination over Bose Speakers and Onkyo SR506 ?

Thanks in advance
Pradeep

Hello Pradeep,
I infer you have already made your purchase! If so congrats! Can you specify which model polk speakers you have purchased? is it a sub sat combo?

pg harpure

both are mass market brands
if you have already made your purchase why do you want to compare?

Bosesub sats are so so
they have a 2.1 model too i forget the name
i found them decent but not VFM ( ofcourse they look real good though)

i would say if you are comparing with the bose sub sats you need not worry .
you have a good purchase.

Hi

Thanks in advance
Pradeep

Pradeep my first system was an Onkyo and Polk Audio setup from Circuit City back in 1997. They are not high end brands but are much better than consumer brands. Polk makes pretty good speakers for the price.

Trust me a lot of fancy big name brands do not always offer that much more. :beer:

Polk monitor/RTi series sounds fine with ONK ,I heard Rti4 with Onk 504 which was clear with music too_Only polk lacks punch in lower freq.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back