Polo TSI GT

GeorgeO

My younger son relocated recently from the Bay Area to Bangalore and got himself a Polo TSI GT. This car is every bit as good as the reviews state, is a pocket rocket, fully loaded and has made me realize that automatic transmission is the way to go in future.

Sir my polo sucks in mileage department..i hope the tsi is not much worse.. With the hellish jams here..often on outer ring road like yesterday, took 1.5 hrs for 11km.. Maybe auto is comfortable.. But in normal city runs a normal petrol is giving no better than 10kmpl..if there are jams..i don't feel like mentioning the figure itself

Appys

Have to see what mileage will be both in town( expect it to be around 10 kmpl Vs long distance), but the engine is so peppy you get tempted to step on the juice a bit, which may not be good for mileage, unfortunately

Congratulations to your son. Its a nice peppy car. The DSG is nice. The car has tremendous mod potential. Paddle shits are a must in this car.

My younger son relocated recently from the Bay Area to Bangalore and got himself a Polo TSI GT. This car is every bit as good as the reviews state, is a pocket rocket, fully loaded and has made me realize that automatic transmission is the way to go in future.

No question, auto transmission is the way to go. Once you have used an automatic you will never feel like driving a manual again, especially in city traffic. I have been using a Verna auto since 2011 and now feel very uncomfortable on a manual. I dont feel like driving my wife's Ford Figo. By the way the new automatics give even better fuel figures than manuals so the old arguments on fuel consumption dont hold good.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back