Portable DAC for use with Android Phone?

osci

Need recommendations for a portable type c DAC to use with android phone(S22 Ultra) for listening to music.
Leaning towards HIDIZS S9 Pro. Any other options?
Budget around 10K.

Need recommendations for a portable type c DAC to use with android phone(S22 Ultra) for listening to music.
Budget around 10K.
Helm Bolt can also be considerd if you are not using a high impedance IEM. I am using Helm Bolt with Moondrop Aria and they pair up very well.

Audioquest Black or Red or Cobalt depending on your budget. Excellent. I upgraded from the red to the Cobalt which I presently own. Check the online reviews which are glowing.

Budget around 10K.
Lotion Paw S1 / S2 are good , Alternatively if you wish to get r2r ones there is Cayin RU6

How about AudioQuest DragonFly?
you can manage better deal which will be slightly more than your budget

~VijayK

Budget around 10K.
Stretch your budget by 6k and go for Cayin RU6. Can drive both sensitive items and cans. However high impedance cans like HD6xx/660/650 will struggle

RU6 is a very good recommendation, so is the Lotoo, I have the S1 and I like it. I had Helm Bolt and liked it the best but sold it and I think I should not have!
My recommendation though goes to the Fiio BTR5, I do not like a dongle sticking out from the phone, it gets a bit cumbersome. The Fiio does Bluetooth and USB both and SQ on Bluetooth is really nice, it is tiny enough to be tucked away in your back pocket and out of the way.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back