Post links to interesting new start ups

GeorgeO

Suggest a new thread that anyone coming across any new startups posts with a link to their site, and a brief descriptions.

I had posted a couple recently, one more I came across is this one on affordable but decent looking hotel rooms- with a/c, free wifi and complimentary breakfast:

OYO Rooms - Branded Budget Hotels | Guest House in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, Noida, Bangalore and Mumbai

I definitely will use their services on my next trip to a city where they have a presence. In case anyone has any travel plans and uses them, do give feedback so that others can benefit.

Cheers

Most new startups seem to be in similar spaces- food or transport/hotel room/ cab aggregators, travel/ticketing, e-commerce, or financial services. In addition some ( not all) of these brash youngsters are getting funded with mega bucks too soon and unfortunately seem to think that funding=success. A recent case in point is the Housing.com episode.

OTOH there are some genuine innovators with maturity who have a good chance of success.

A nice thread has gone cold. As a tribute to Modiji's Make in India campaign, reviving this comatose thread. Hope there would be more contributions.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back