Power plant PS AUDIO

Well at the end it always is what one likes.

But that's tangent to the moot point I have been raising.

Audio technology, science is an established science - electronics etc.

The debate tends to confuse audio science/technology with the end user taste/subjectivity.

The eg of this thread is this:

A manufacturer claims that their device cleans us dirty power source without any objective data/measurements which will lay credence to their claims. It's the onus of these manufacturer to disprove any doubt about the performance.

Now instead of the manufacturer defending their claims, we consumers themselves (who don't even have the necessary knowledge fo the science and technology involved ) strays into personal and subjective defense.
....as if the debate is an attack to their choice.

PS AUDIO must be laughing to their banks. Paul must be one hell of a satisfied guy.......I mean he need not defend himself.

Again let me reiterate - at our won individual ends we have like/not like many things........but this thread is not about that. It's about asking the accountability of MANUFACTURERS of the credibility of their claims. It's the onus of them to disprove the doubts and third party findings.

So please stop defending your devices. Enjoy your choices. The thread is about something beyond our private ownership or enjoyments.
Ps audio products should be available in india enkay. So you should try them, before bad mouthing them.

Ps audio products should be available in india enkay. So you should try them, before bad mouthing them.
I simply cannot comprehend your stand from the accountability of PS Audio. (Lets for once forget about hearing.)

For me I see clearly what the product is - a device to solve an issue which is non-existent in the first place.

I simply cannot comprehend your stand from the accountability of PS Audio. (Lets for once forget about hearing.)

For me I see clearly what the product is - a device to solve an issue which is non-existent in the first place.
So you want to believe that these things don't work, because ASR likes you to believe so :D

This thread has reached its peak; nowhere close to Ekta Kapoor's soap standards though. It's slowly drifting towards ad hominem.

I'm reminded of a quote from 'The painted Veil'
“Some of us look for the Way in opium and some in God, some of us in whiskey and some in love. It is all the same Way and it leads nowhither.”

This thread has reached its peak; nowhere close to Ekta Kapoor's soap standards though. It's slowly drifting towards ad hominem.

I'm reminded of a quote from 'The painted Veil'
“Some of us look for the Way in opium and some in God, some of us in whiskey and some in love. It is all the same Way and it leads nowhither.”
Exactly :D

If enkay had tried a PS power plant. And then mentioned that it degrades the sound, as corroborated by ASR. Then it would be fine with me :)

But quoting science and mentioning ASR measurements, to ridicule a product that thousands use, and he himself hasn't tried, is not exactly valid in my books .

Yes
And you believe it works because you say so?

*Facepalm*
Yes :D

And iam better placed to validate that fact, because I've tried direct to wall, and then to the PS, and know what, the PS wins everytime :)

So atleast you know, iam not talking off stuff purported by Mc gowan or Amir :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

Yes :D

And iam better placed to validate that fact, because I've tried direct to wall, and then to the PS, and know what, the PS wins everytime :)

So atleast you know, iam not talking off stuff purported by Mc gowan or Amir :D
Prove it :D :D :D

Your words have no value.

So prove it. Show us in video, and measurements used by actual electricians. Your ears means nothing more than placebo :D :D :D :D

Guys, please, @Enkay78 and @Yelamanchili manohar, you guys have been personally responsible for me reaching for an extra peg. I don't know you both personally, but I love you both, (I swear this isn't Old Monk talking), Shake hands, kiss if you must, In this squabble the only winner has been PS Audio.

Last edited:

So prove it. Show us in video, and measurements used by actual electricians. Your ears means nothing more than placebo :D :D :D :D
Iam happy with the improvements I have. Iam not asking anyone to buy one, including you. And since iam not pushing it, I don't have to try to prove anything.

Of course my words have no value...and iam happy with that.
Guys, please, @Enkay78 and @Yelamanchili manohar, you guys have been personally responsible for me reaching for an extra peg. Shake hands, kiss if you must, In this squabble the only winner has been PS Audio.
Cheers bro :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, please, @Enkay78 and @Yelamanchili manohar, you guys have been personally responsible for me reaching for an extra peg. I don't know you both personally, but I love you both, (I swear this isn't Old Monk talking), Shake hands, kiss if you must, In this squabble the only winner has been PS Audio.
Sir,

Although I don't know you personally and yes this is cheap whiskey talking, when things get going in the forum, they get going until the Mods bring in the keys and locks.

I am not the one to complain though. HiFiVision has become one of my primary source of entertainment for the past few years.

Michael Jackson Reaction GIF

If Manohar is happy with his purchase and the difference it has made, let it be so Enkay. Why pursue this issue any further .It is a hobby and no one needs to prove to anyone and is a personal decision.
If the manufacturers are using snake oil then the user should educate himself/herself. Though forums like ASR do help in objectivity but I agree that may not be the entire picture.

This is exactly the kind of attitude why ASR has so many detractors.

but I agree that may not be the entire picture.
That can never be the entire picture ,respectfully.
How is variation in room response eliminated in products that are measured well ?

If Manohar is happy with his purchase and the difference it has made, let it be so Enkay. Why pursue this issue any further .It is a hobby and no one needs to prove to anyone and is a personal decision.
If the manufacturers are using snake oil then the user should educate himself/herself. Though forums like ASR do help in objectivity but I agree that may not be the entire picture.
Actually it was posted repeatedly that the onus of debunking this 'no performance' lies with PS Audio.

Why do we need to mix so many things inbetween? It was never claimed that what one hears or not hears is the issue.

The lost was a discussion on whether PS Audio is claiming right when the electrical measurements is not showing any evidence. The thread was never about the fallacy of any subjective claims.

If any day PS Audio shows that the device can improve any dirty source of power and show the device does what it does, naturally one will be singing paens of this device.

So I will be very happy to change my position on this device if anyone can show me what PSAudio has put up to corroborate their claims. So that the debate can be closed. And let this evidences be the industry standards.

And may i have the pleasure to remind my moot point - this thread is not about the individuals experience/taste/likes/dislikes . One is not challenging the ownership or choice of this device at the individual end.

its about the accountability of manufacturers and health of this hobby/industry. And it's a perspective as a consumer.

ita neither a didactive. Nor an accusation to anyone else other than PS Audio. So let the company answer this and show the evidence.

no one else needs to feel butthurt.....because...again reiterating, the thread is not targeted to any individual/his taste/experience.

That can never be the entire picture ,respectfully.
How is variation in room response eliminated in products that are measured well ?
Very true, that's why I said , it shows one side of the coin. There are othe factors like room, coherence of the entire music gear, source etc.

Actually it was posted repeatedly that the onus of debunking this 'no performance' lies with PS Audio.

Why do we need to mix so many things inbetween? It was never claimed that what one hears or not hears is the issue.

The lost was a discussion on whether PS Audio is claiming right when the electrical measurements is not showing any evidence. The thread was never about the fallacy of any subjective claims.

If any day PS Audio shows that the device can improve any dirty source of power and show the device does what it does, naturally one will be singing paens of this device.

So I will be very happy to change my position on this device if anyone can show me what PSAudio has put up to corroborate their claims. So that the debate can be closed. And let this evidences be the industry standards.

And may i have the pleasure to remind my moot point - this thread is not about the individuals experience/taste/likes/dislikes . One is not challenging the ownership or choice of this device at the individual end.

its about the accountability of manufacturers and health of this hobby/industry. And it's a perspective as a consumer.

ita neither a didactive. Nor an accusation to anyone else other than PS Audio. So let the company answer this and show the evidence.

no one else needs to feel butthurt.....because...again reiterating, the thread is not targeted to any individual/his taste/experience.
I like the butt hurt part :D

its a very subjective expectation :D. Why would PS audio care when people are anyway buying it.

Now if their sales were hurting due to lack of specs, it would be objective !

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back