Price for TW8200

sunith

All:

I am almost finalized on my PJ, which would be Epson TW8200.
A dealer from out of state has given me a price of 1.68L, including taxes and shipping. When I enquired with Epson - they told me out of state purchase, Epson wont honor the warranty (and that might be the reason for lower price).
The Epson dealer direct in Bangalore has quoted me 1.86L, including taxes etc.

Anyone has done out of state purchases like this - Pls let me know..

if this goes like this dealer will insist to buy in street level itself they will not honur warranty if u by in other street than u living :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:
just confirm that with epson india if i get transferred to other city in india will epson honor my warranty or not........ ridiculous answer by the local dealer....... dont buy from him

Last edited:
All:

I am almost finalized on my PJ, which would be Epson TW8200.
A dealer from out of state has given me a price of 1.68L, including taxes and shipping. When I enquired with Epson - they told me out of state purchase, Epson wont honor the warranty (and that might be the reason for lower price).
The Epson dealer direct in Bangalore has quoted me 1.86L, including taxes etc.

Anyone has done out of state purchases like this - Pls let me know..

I think the dealer is either fool or cheat. Usually it will be international warranty or national warranty. Not like state warranty or city warranty is there. Go on and buy where it is cheap.Epson needs to give warranty anyway.

I think the dealer is either fool or cheat. Usually it will be international warranty or national warranty. Not like state warranty or city warranty is there. Go on and buy where it is cheap.Epson needs to give warranty anyway.

EXACTLY.He is cheating

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back