PRICE THREAD - Amplifiers Integrated and Pre/Power Amplifiers

is it pre/pro amp.? Is it better for phono.? Because my DENON avr4308 giving me poor output. So, your amp work like pre, i wil purchase it. My no is.. 09441015289. Thanks.

So whats the price of marntz 5004 in delhi.From where should I buy.Is Monitor Audio rx2 right speakers for it.which one shd I prefer MArx2 or wharf 9.1 with marantz5004.wharf 9.1 for 10k(used) ..is it a good deal?

Hi hariomp,

The Marantz PM5004 from Hifimart @18k is a good price, but I think the MA RX2 may sound bright with it. Audition before you buy. The Wharfedale 9.1 will produce less bass, why don't you try 9.2, though both will match with the Marantz.

N.Murali

Got a NAD 326BEE from Rakhiwala for 33K yesterday. There was little scope for further bargaining, but did not as they let me do a long audition till I was satisfied.

Hi friends anybody is using Cambridge Audio 651ae?.........I am looking out for that.....for my New Polk audio TSI 500:)

Friends,

Whats the best price of Marantz PM7004 in Bangalore? Which dealer gives the best deal on Marantz stereo amps?

Thanks,
John.

Friends,

Whats the best price of Marantz PM7004 in Bangalore? Which dealer gives the best deal on Marantz stereo amps?

Thanks,
John.

Hi John

For marantz pm7004 i think you should check with hifimart or technoguru.

Audio planet in koramangala use to keep marantz, but i heard he has stopped keeping them bcoz of competition from from online retailers.

not sure if anybody else keep them in Bangalore as of now.

How would you define NAD 326BEE sound ?

Thanks in advance

The 326 is a slightly warm amp, but overall quite transparent for the price segment. The pairing needs to be right. It pack enough juice for a moderately sized room, with moderately sensitive speakers. Mates very well, with brighter gear (PSB/Paradigm/Focal/Epos? and the likes).

Also consider the Yamaha AS700 and Marantz 6004, listen to all three and then pick the one that suits best for your listening tests.

I have been using the 326 for a while now, and am absolutely happy with it.

Hi John

For marantz pm7004 i think you should check with hifimart or technoguru.

Audio planet in koramangala use to keep marantz, but i heard he has stopped keeping them bcoz of competition from from online retailers.

not sure if anybody else keep them in Bangalore as of now.

I checked both the sites and none of them carry PM7004 :(. They have PM6004.

The 326 is a slightly warm amp, but overall quite transparent for the price segment. The pairing needs to be right. It pack enough juice for a moderately sized room, with moderately sensitive speakers. Mates very well, with brighter gear (PSB/Paradigm/Focal/Epos? and the likes).

Also consider the Yamaha AS700 and Marantz 6004, listen to all three and then pick the one that suits best for your listening tests.

I have been using the 326 for a while now, and am absolutely happy with it.

I am planning to use it for my TSI500,Not sure how it will match up...:indifferent14:

Would you like to sale your NAD356 BEE:)

I am planning to use it for my TSI500,Not sure how it will match up...:indifferent14:

Would you like to sale your NAD356 BEE:)

I guess it should go nice with the TSI, give it a listen.

I am in love with both the NADs, and they mate pretty well with the current speakers (PSB and Paradigm) so not selling yet. But if I upgrade the speakers then the amp might come on the block, not anytime soon though :)

Dear Friends,

Final round

NAD326BEE vs Cambridge Audio 651ae

Polk audio TSI 500

Please suggest the best option,tell me If I am wrong because my budget is 35-40k

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back