Pritam Music Pvt. Ltd. - please avoid this seller on amazon.in

plasmoid

Hi all,
I had ordered a DVD title(set of 2) on amazon.in which is from the above seller. The package came prompty, but on opening the case both dvds were scratched badly on both sides even though they were still firmly lodged in their holders.

I contacted the seller and wrote a review in the seller feedback. Today I noticed they have added a lot of fake 'excellent' reviews (under the same author,date and title) obviously to cover up mine.

Amazon.in At a Glance: Pritam Music Pvt. Ltd.

i was shocked at these kind of tactics on amazon...very disappointing:sad:

Just wanted to warn you guys.

Thanks for pointing it out as I was planning to order a 6 DVD set of Malgudi days from the same seller on amazon.in yesterday. I will keep away from this seller. But I suggest you to write to Amazon on this issue and make sure that the seller is taken to task and ask for a replacement or refund. You should get it immediately either a full refund or a replacement.

Edit: I have put a mail to the Amazon India customer care regarding the same. It just shows that none of the online sites in India will improve and take us for a ride. I hope Amazon will take action on the seller as they cannot afford to do what other online selling sites do.

Last edited:
Hi all,
I had ordered a DVD title(set of 2) on amazon.in which is from the above seller. The package came prompty, but on opening the case both dvds were scratched badly on both sides even though they were still firmly lodged in their holders.

I contacted the seller and wrote a review in the seller feedback. Today I noticed they have added a lot of fake 'excellent' reviews (under the same author,date and title) obviously to cover up mine.

Amazon.in At a Glance: Pritam Music Pvt. Ltd.

i was shocked at these kind of tactics on amazon...very disappointing:sad:

Just wanted to warn you guys.

Thanks Plasmoid. It is indeed very shocking. Look at the way the feedback is given. I think they should be smart enough to use different user names when they add FAKE feedback :). Look at all the feedback by "Ravi Jain" on the same day.. WHAT A JOKE. I think Amazon should have caught this as a fake feedback and just deleted them.

Next Page
5/5:
"Good Service."
Ravi Jain, 22 October 2013
5/5:
"Prompt Service."
5/5:
"Good service."
5/5:
"Great Service."
5/5:
"Superb."
5/5:
"Great."
5/5:
"Great."
5/5:
"Just Superb."

Thanks Plasmoid. It is indeed very shocking. Look at the way the feedback is given. I think they should be smart enough to use different user names when they add FAKE feedback :). Look at all the feedback by "Ravi Jain" on the same day.. WHAT A JOKE. I think Amazon should have caught this as a fake feedback and just deleted them.

Next Page
5/5:
"Good Service."
5/5:
"Prompt Service."
5/5:
"Good service."
5/5:
"Great Service."
5/5:
"Superb."
5/5:
"Great."
5/5:
"Great."
5/5:
"Just Superb."

Yup...total amateurs. Basically a bunch of shady operators. With retail outlets closing down all over these guys think they can do anything...really missing the Reliance Timeout stores:sad:

Thanks for pointing it out as I was planning to order a 6 DVD set of Malgudi days from the same seller on amazon.in yesterday. I will keep away from this seller. But I suggest you to write to Amazon on this issue and make sure that the seller is taken to task and ask for a replacement or refund. You should get it immediately either a full refund or a replacement.

Happy to help...perhaps you can try Calypso at Jayanagar. This is the best CD/DVD store in Bangalore...good restocking...very friendly and helpful staff...has that old Bangalore feel.

Happy to help...perhaps you can try Calypso at Jayanagar. This is the best CD/DVD store in Bangalore...good restocking...very friendly and helpful staff...has that old Bangalore feel.

Thanks for the store but from my place it is more than 30km :sad: so I normally do online purchase if I am not able to get any good deal on any of the nearby local stores.

Holy crap !!! I have ordered a couple of 3D blu rays from them.. via Amazon... Hopefully they live up to the mark !!! I should have read this thread before ordering :(

Avatar 3D @ 899 INR and Life of Pi 3D @ 899 INR was too tempting to resist.

I got so many from Pritam stores, using Amz-In and Snapdeal. So far no issue. In any case, their location very close to my place, so I get next day delivery mostly. It might be an one off case. They may not be great, but seems to be offering the largest collection at Amazon.in as of now. Anyway, today only I ordered "Life of Pi" in 3D for 899/-. Hope it reaches me safely. Anyway, they are part of "Amazon fulfilled" team. So I can return anyday, in case of an issue.

So far I have purchased many BDs/DVDs from Pritam. And lucky I have been lucky so far.

Ask them to replace the bd.

I always prefer Pritam and Smart as their items are fulfilled by Amazon itself. I am very happy with their services.

Thanks for the store but from my place it is more than 30km :sad: so I normally do online purchase if I am not able to get any good deal on any of the nearby local stores.

Try "Temptations" stores in Bangalore. I do buy stuff from them. The good part is, if they don't have the item in stock, they can get it for you. They have 4-5 stores around Bangalore. I usually go to their Marathahalli and CMH Road stores.

Try JustDial to find a store near your house.

-John.

Same here. Have bought many BDs DVDs from pritam. Had No Prob. Still they should be careful before sending a scratched CD. But as these order are fulfilled by AMAZON, dnt worry, just contact them they will replace or refund your amount.

I have ordered 3 dvds from Pritam .They have delivered with good quality within 2 days of order date.Very prompt delivery and pq also very good.Excellent service from Pritam. Please order with Cash on Delivery.

After reading all that bashing, here's my experience...

I ordered a blu-ray and what I got was not one but two pieces of the same BD. So I would rate both Amazon and that seller 10 out of 5! :lol:

After reading all that bashing, here's my experience...

I ordered a blu-ray and what I got was not one but two pieces of the same BD. So I would rate both Amazon and that seller 10 out of 5! :lol:

10 out of 5 is not possible, we have to make it 5 out of 5. So give me that extra copy, in this way we both would rate 5 / 5 :lol: :eek:hyeah:

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back