Pritam Music Pvt. Ltd. - please avoid this seller on amazon.in

I guess this thread has run its time and needs to be shut down. It started at a time when Pritam music had just started selling on Amazon and there were lots of issues. But they did get their act together, and I havent heard any large issues with them int he last year or so.

Ok ...to put things in the right perspective. Bought few LPs from Pritam music about 2 or 3 months back and their packaging is not upto the mark and the corners of the LPs were bent badly and the LPs were shipped without any protective packing.

Yesterday my friend received his LPs again wrapped in flimsy heat shrunk polythene and the LP was warped.

I think the seller sells good genuine stuff but needs to pay special attention on his packaging of LPs specially.

If you order LPs keep that in mind. It could be a hit or miss.

Yes, Pritam has to learn from mistakes
I will also let the owner know if I happen to speak to him in near future

But good part is , just initiate a return saying goods being damaged
They have to replace and send new one

Ok ...to put things in the right perspective. Bought few LPs from Pritam music about 2 or 3 months back and their packaging is not upto the mark and the corners of the LPs were bent badly and the LPs were shipped without any protective packing.

Yesterday my friend received his LPs again wrapped in flimsy heat shrunk polythene and the LP was warped.

I think the seller sells good genuine stuff but needs to pay special attention on his packaging of LPs specially.

If you order LPs keep that in mind. It could be a hit or miss.

Actually, this is not seller's fault... It's Amazon. Seller keep all his stuff in their warehouse where AMZ staff packs the items. You should leave the packaging feedback too to improve the packaging.

Pritam and SmartBuy Movies were the two sellers that were willing to sell a lot of International ACDs at throwaway prices during those amazon sales. I'm happy with both. And I've never recieved a damaged product till date.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back