Problem -with HDMI switcher

muks1224

Hi!

Iam using a 4 port HDMI switcher with 2 out ports connected through a AV rcvr. Iam facing a peculiar problem .When a a video is playing either on my tv or projector ,whenever any power switch is used at any where in my home is used ,the video seems to loose sync and then it comes back it happen both on my tv as well as projector.iam using a stabilised power .In fact i have changed the HDMI switcher to eliminate any malfunction on the previous unit, problem persists.Any suggestions am i missing something http://www.hifivision.com/images/icons/icon5.gif.

thanks

I had similar issues with my LED TV. Instead of any switch, for me the Fan regulators were creating issues. I changed all HDMI cables used to high quality ones and the issue resolved.

I had similar issues with my LED TV. Instead of any switch, for me the Fan regulators were creating issues. I changed all HDMI cables used to high quality ones and the issue resolved.

Arunshankar,

Thanks can you tell which brand of HDMI cable did you use

mukun

Try also using a ferrite core in these cables to avoid noise. Select cables with build-in ferrite cores and ask for one for reducing spurious RF / EMI noise.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back