Programming a self driving car

mahiruha

Hi guys,
if you are interested to know how a self driving car is programmed and different algorithms used in it then please visit Udacity - Educating the 21st Century where

Professor Sebastian Thrun is teaching a free course about it. It is good fun but some basic knowledge of statistics , linear algebra and programming is needed.

Have fun.

Thanks.

In Sept 2010 a driverless Audi named Shelly by builders at Stanford University drove itself at moderate speed to the top of Colorado's Pikes Peak.

The Pikes Peak Hill Climb is one of the oldest road races, since 1916, and the 12 mile course at high altitude has defeated many competitors. The Audi made it to the top, but a Helicopter filming a documentary crashed near the top injuring a crew of four.

I have an automatic washing machine, how about an automatic car?

I really would love a machine for 100% automatic hair cut, shaving and nail cut :eek:hyeah:

What?!! You prefer a machine to a pretty young lady doing that?!!! :eek:hyeah:
On a side note, I would love to program young ladies to follow me, adore me and obey me ... does the solution lie in statistics, algebra and algorithmics i.e mathematics or in chemistry? ;)

--G0bble

On a side note, I would love to program young ladies to follow me, adore me and obey me ... does the solution lie in statistics, algebra and algorithmics i.e mathematics or in chemistry? ;)

--G0bble

Solution lies in your wallet :lol::lol:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back