Projector and screen for around 1.2Lakhs

indy

What's the best projector and screen combo i can get for around 1-1.2Lakhs. This will mostly be used in the living room for watching DTH content and the occasional movie. The room is around 20*15 in size.

I'd prefer getting it with India warranty so foreign imports are out.

What's the best projector and screen combo i can get for around 1-1.2Lakhs. This will mostly be used in the living room for watching DTH content and the occasional movie. The room is around 20*15 in size.

Epson EH-TW5300. That is 3-LCD. BenQ W1090 if going for 1-chip DLP.

...with a grey screen

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Either Epson EH-TW5300 if going for 3-LCD OR BenQ W1090 if going for 1-chip DLP. Both are around Rs.70-Rs.80,000. If total budget is higher, then you can go for one model higher up.

Where possible, buy from local authorized dealers after some negotiation instead of online.

Go for a high quality white screen instead of the cheapest, but I prefer a grey screen (white/grey cost under Rs.10-Rs.20,000 depending on size and type).

Since you say your gonna be watching TV most of the time. I would suggest a 720p led dlp projector from xgimi or jmgo they are officially available for about 60k. Being dlp you won't see the individual pixels anyway like a lcd and they do not suffer from rainbow effect. And being LED you won't have to worry about bulb deterioration.

Take the other 60 k and buy a elite screen aeon with cine grey 3d ALR. The screen is a one time investment and even if you upgrade you projector later on the screen will be with you.

If you can stretch your budget by another 20k then you can get a 1080p projector like the H1

Hi, I have a Runco Projector for sale, Model No. LS10i its got 2100 Lumens and its FULL HD. Its a (3) Chip DLP Projector. I am offering for 1.9

I can suggest following option based on my experience
Sony VPL-HW 45 es -A very good projector for the price range (Currently Im owning this) ,but is slightly higher than ur budget.It has good colour processing and fine details.
Epson TW6600/6700 - Hope it will fall in your budget ,It has good colours and brightness ,but lacks in black level compared to Sony HW45es.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back