Proper introduction

pks.k

Greetings to all!
I’m Saravanan from Chennai.This is not my first post. Hence I am a new guy for our forum I have missed the guideline and Rules of the forum and I didn’t introduce myself properly. Honestly I don’t know how to participate in forum. I have posted questions and tagged members.
When I realised the structure of the forum I have feel ashamed for my activities.
Kindly forgive my mistakes and innocence! Thanks for the gentlemen who are replied for my questions!
Regards.

Greetings to all!
I’m Saravanan from Chennai.This is not my first post. Hence I am a new guy for our forum I have missed the guideline and Rules of the forum and I didn’t introduce myself properly. Honestly I don’t know how to participate in forum. I have posted questions and tagged members.
When I realised the structure of the forum I have feel ashamed for my activities.
Kindly forgive my mistakes and innocence! Thanks for the gentlemen who are replied for my questions!
Regards.
Welcome Saravanan..
Better late than never.

Greetings to all!
Regards.

Hi,

Welcome back!

As stated....better late then never!

I am sure you will benefit a lot from the vast AV knowledge posted by experienced / professional members.....you too can share your experiences which will add further value to others.....

Happy browsing....

Hi,

Welcome back!

As stated....better late then never!

I am sure you will benefit a lot from the vast AV knowledge posted by experienced / professional members.....you too can share your experiences which will add further value to others.....

Happy browsing....
Thank you!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back