Protection device and wiring for music room

Hi FMs

I am building a new stereo room in my new house. Current stage is wiring which is almost done. My house has 3 phase supply and the room is in the basement. So far I have decided to keep my music room on a separate phase isolated from rest of the basement. I have marked/labelled the wiring for the stereo room.

I have not installed any MCBs for the stereo room yet but for everything else its done. My queries are as follows

1. Is there any kind of product that replace normal MCBs and could do some kind of surge protection or voltage regulation
2. Or , in case I install a stabilizer near the mains just for the setero room,how can I run the room supply via stabilizer?
3. Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Vivek
Because of the excellent response time, fast correction speed and silent operation there is no better option than static stabilizer imo. Decent manufacturers have inbuilt surge and spike protection with their systems alongwith emi and rfi filters.

Because of the excellent response time, fast correction speed and silent operation there is no better option than static stabilizer imo. Decent manufacturers have inbuilt surge and spike protection with their systems alongwith emi and rfi filters.
Is regular stabilizer available in market from company likes v-guard are static stabilizer ?
Something like V-Guard VGSD 100 Supreme Refrigerator Stabilizer
If not then, please provide link to static stabilizer selling company.

Is regular stabilizer available in market from company likes v-guard are static stabilizer ?
Something like V-Guard VGSD 100 Supreme Refrigerator Stabilizer
If not then, please provide link to static stabilizer selling company.
No, v guard stabilizers are the primitive relay based ones. These are technologically inferior than even servos. People on this forum have got static stabilizer from NKB Technocrats and are quite satisfied with it. You can contact them on 9660061987.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back