ps4 courier

saini

hi everyone i just wanted to know if anyone have any idea on costing and which company provides the best service for couring my ps4 from Nawashahr (PUNJAB) to Howrah (West Bengal).

hi everyone i just wanted to know if anyone have any idea on costing and which company provides the best service for couring my ps4 from Nawashahr (PUNJAB) to Howrah (West Bengal).

don't trust any other but bluedart.
call them to find out the best price.

Saini,

Great to know someone from India is getting the PS4 in line with US release! Would request you to post your first impressions and review once you get it :)

i'll do that next week...i dont have it yet,it's still in punjab once get it i'll post a review...

ps4 india store is live...digital game prices are the same as ps3 games.. but the premium for bf4 is RS.4201... thats more than the game price... which is 3700...(WTF!!!EA)

ps4 india store is live...digital game prices are the same as ps3 games.. but the premium for bf4 is RS.4201... thats more than the game price... which is 3700...(WTF!!!EA)

EA suks, bought latest NFS. it's pure waste of hard earned 4,000/-:mad:

Same issues happening in UK PSN store. They are charging GBP52-54 per game although in retail those are available at GBP45!! After lot of media cry,they have today reduced it by 3-4 pounds. I am sure this will not happen in India due to smaller install base and EA will continue to milk the limited consumer base for ps3/4 here.

The bigger problem is that soon other publishers will start following the trend and price their next gen game in India upwards of 4500..which might become the new benchmark :mad:

Sometimes I feel India is not the right country for console gaming for foreseeable future due to absurd pricing of 3500-4500 per game. In this manner, even a conservative gamer would end up spending over 40K in a year!!

@kray yeah i know what u mean....but i gave up on EA after fifa10...the only game i will spend my money on is "BF" that is just because i want to support DICE, i'm not that dissapointed with the game prices,as long as they are equal to the US$ i'm fine with it... thanks to PLAYSTATION PLUS, if someone here is a PS owner a PS+ is a must, for 3000 bucks you get 2games a month for each of the 3 console, that i think is big "+"(NO PUN INTENDED) in sony favors....

@kray yeah i know what u mean....but i gave up on EA after fifa10...the only game i will spend my money on is "BF" that is just because i want to support DICE, i'm not that dissapointed with the game prices,as long as they are equal to the US$ i'm fine with it... thanks to PLAYSTATION PLUS, if someone here is a PS owner a PS+ is a must, for 3000 bucks you get 2games a month for each of the 3 console, that i think is big "+"(NO PUN INTENDED) in sony favors....

aie, did you get your ps4 yet ? waiting for your review on it :)

no mate... i'll do it next week by friday, as my dad is still in punjab waiting to attend a wedding and i dont want to parcel it as bluedart employee himself told me not to do it...so i will end up getting it aftera few days of europe lauch..

no mate... i'll do it next week by friday, as my dad is still in punjab waiting to attend a wedding and i dont want to parcel it as bluedart employee himself told me not to do it...so i will end up getting it aftera few days of europe lauch..

yes that the best :) 1 week is nothing.
will wait for your review :)

Cheers !

good news eveyone!!!!!(futurama style) i'll get the ps4 on monday night, and i have the review posted that very night as i got tuesday off...

till then anyone got BF3 on ps3 and wants to play along with me,then add me my psn id is
Dj_Saini
saini14

just a word of advice i do play BF on hardcore mode...so if u are the kind of player who need 3d spotting to hit headshots/targets...then please do not add me...:)

I am sure I cant beat you in Battlefield then :mad:

However, if you or anyone else care for Fifa (14), then I am game. :)

PSN ID: kaustavray

Last edited:
I am sure I cant beat you in Battlefield then :mad:

However, if you or anyone else care for Fifa (14), then I am game. :)

PSN ID: kaustavray24

i'll add u kary.... and just a quick update on ps4 review,i will be getting my ps4 tonight,as my dad stayed a day longer cause of my grandfather health,

anyways i think he already boarded the flight,so once i have it i'll put up the review,but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to upload photos,if anyone knows i can then let me know i'll upload them if you guy want to see them ofcourse..

kray i'm not able to add you it says that no one with that id in registered...anyhow i got my ps4 writing a review as play on it....

kray i'm not able to add you it says that no one with that id in registered...anyhow i got my ps4 writing a review as play on it....

Apologies for the confusion. Updated my ID! Will head to your review now :)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back