Denon Home range of wifi speakers

Hoshner

Hi does anyone have any experience with Denons Home range of wifi speakers (150/250/350) ?

Was looking to purchase the Denon Home 250 or 350 but want to listen to them before purchase. Any idea where these might he available for Demo in Mumbai?

Also any idea if these are reliable in terms of longevity and how the service is? I had a Marantz amp die on me after just 2-3 years and a dealer recently told me to avoid Marantz/Denon thus asking.

Hi does anyone have any experience with Denons Home range of wifi speakers (150/250/350) ?

Was looking to purchase the Denon Home 250 or 350 but want to listen to them before purchase. Any idea where these might he available for Demo in Mumbai?
I don't remember seeing them with any Mumbai seller. You could ping AV Store in Pune, or MZ Audio Kurla and check.
Also any idea if these are reliable in terms of longevity and how the service is? I had a Marantz amp die on me after just 2-3 years and a dealer recently told me to avoid Marantz/Denon thus asking.
While actives are largely reliable these days, they do have a lesser shelf life than passive speakers.

Haven't heard of any specific problems with Denon/Marantz, not at least till the 2021 models.

Also, there are other active speaker options better than the Denon Homes. Do check them out, too.

All the best.

I don't remember seeing them with any Mumbai seller. You could ping AV Store in Pune, or MZ Audio Kurla and check.

While actives are largely reliable these days, they do have a lesser shelf life than passive speakers.

Haven't heard of any specific problems with Denon/Marantz, not at least till the 2021 models.

Also, there are other active speaker options better than the Denon Homes. Do check them out, too.

All the best.
Thanks so much for your reply. I have heard the Sonos, Marshall and Pro Audio speaker, do you recommend any others i could check out? Checking out the Denon largely because there seem to be deals on the Home 350 which is bringing the price down to about 50k, the same as a Sonos Era / Move 2 or Even Pro Audio C5/C10 in India.
Cheers
Hoshner

Thanks so much for your reply. I have heard the Sonos, Marshall and Pro Audio speaker, do you recommend any others i could check out? Checking out the Denon largely because there seem to be deals on the Home 350 which is bringing the price down to about 50k, the same as a Sonos Era / Move 2 or Even Pro Audio C5/C10 in India.
Cheers
Hoshner
You could also look at AudioPro (lots of options), Klipsch (The One II and The Three II), and the new JBL Authentics (not sure if available in India yet, but the reviews seem quite promising).

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back